Even from all the way down the hall, you heard Bakugo's teeth come together, his body tense. 

"Deku." He said roughly. "You're shaking in your boots you're so scared. But you want to fight me anyway. That's why I hate you!"

Another blast came from the boy and him and Deku went at it again.

You turned to face Shoto, but you were a fraction of a second too late. 

An ice blast hit you straight in the face and you stumbled backwards with a sound of pain. 

It was more surprising than painful. But it ticked you off anyway. 

Because no matter how many times you dodged the bastard, he was still holding back. 

This wasn't just him trying to get you to fight. This was him trying to get you to show your quirk. 

"Bakugo! Y/n! Where are you? Give me a status update." Iida said through the transmission line. 

"Just shut up and defend the weapon! I've got more important things to worry about!" Bakugo yelled into the line. 

"Are you forgetting what our mission is? Hello? He hung up on me!"

"Iida!" You said, touching your ear to transmit the message. "They've entered the building. Bakugo is combatting Midoriya. I've got Shoto for now. Keep your position."

"I basically just told him that!" Bakugo yelled as you watched him out of the corner of your eye still fighting mercilessly. 

Quick update on Bakugo. You thought.
Attack Power: 9/10 
Technique: 9/10 
Intelligence: at once 8/10 and -3/10 

"Get back here Deku!" Bakugo yelled. 

He was wondering how you were fairing against Shoto, but right now Deku took up too much of his mind.  

"Damn it! You were tricking me for years by acting weak! You've been laughing behind my back, huh!? So where's that flashy power of yours now!? Let's see how it compares to mine! Quirk or no, you'll never beat me Deku!"

Bakugo was able to find him eventually, but their fight wouldn't end without both getting caused a little pain... 

Back with you and Todoroki, the intensity had only doubled. 

Shoto threw small attack after attack, backing you into a corner as you jump and ducked and ran to avoid every single one. 

But it was seriously starting to piss you off. 

Growling, you bent your knees and raised your fists. 

"I thought you weren't gonna go easy on me you human popsicle!" You yelled. 

Todoroki cleared his ice from the hall, readying himself to start again.

"Acting like your teammate doesn't suit you, Y/n."

"Oh, c'mon." You sadistically chuckled. "Let me have a little fun, yea?"

"If you insist."

Raising his hand, Shoto sent a hallway wide sheet of ice at your ankles. 

Damn him. 

"Think you're being smart huh, Shoto?" You teased, jumping and using the lack of friction on the ice to help you skid away from the attack. 

"Just strategizing."

"Boom boy!" You yelled into the com, knowing him and Midoriya were nearby. "We have to work together on this!"