"The X-Advisors..." Part XLVI...

Start from the beginning

"...All came to the same destination." Stein nodded.

"Yes...Thanks." Sheldon, slight frown.

"However..." he paused. Waiting for Amy...

"There is a frequency change right here...Just before I, Amy, and Kripke latched on to the matrix. That could indicate a different destination. Note how our signals are on the original frequency, here."

"A different destination...Xavier?" Stein eyed the screen.

"It seems possible." Sheldon noted. "I can't confirm it as yet but someone traveling that day was headed somewhen and where different from the rest."

"And Xavier would have had reason to jump differently..." Margaret nodded. "Very good, Dr. Cooper."

"Just let me show some acknowledgements here...Leonard...Leonard..." Sheldon, pausing, choking up.

"Sheldon?!" Amy went to him, hugging him...

"Oh, Amy...My poor Leonard, my poor friend! It's not right! It's not..." Sheldon, suddenly weeping in her arms, she kissing him, rocking him gently.

"I'm so sorry, Sheldon." Stein, gently. "It's all right, Sheldon..." Margaret nodded kindly.

"Cooper..." Kripke, solemn nod.

Young Sheldon rising to solemnly pat Sheldon...

"I feel very sad, almost as if I did know him already, Sheldon." he noted, sadly.

"Thank you, Sheldon." pause...Amy, tearfully hugging him. He reached for young Sheldon's hand, giving him a firm stare. "Sheldon? When you do meet him, when you know and love him better than anyone but Amy and Mom? Tell him I loved him...Tell him...He made my life wonderful and I owe him everything good in it." Earnest pleading stare.

"I will." Sheldon nodded. "But if you stay, you can tell him, his younger self, that too, at the right time. So, it will be all right."

"Yes..." nod. "Sheldon, you're very wise."

"Thank you, Sheldon." young Sheldon nodded.

"Thank you...Sheldon." Amy beamed at him offering him a hand and pulling him into her embrace with Sheldon, for a moment.

All startled by a phone ring...Dr. Fowler-Horowitz moving to take it, anxious look.

"Yes?" Margaret spoke to phone, sudden relief on her face. "Amy!"

"Amy?" Amy stared...Sheldon from her embrace stared...

Amy...Young Sheldon beamed, nodding.

"What? You're in jail?" Margaret blinked. "Why are you in jail? What?" stare. "A man accused you of what?! Why were you in his hotel room? Amy?"

Amy, desperately shaking her head at Sheldon's and young Sheldon's stares...

Kripke's curious one...Why...Fowler? Coy smile.

Amy eyeing all...I dunno...Hands raised sheepishly.

What is this? Randy young Sheldon...Sheldon eyed him...And my Amy goes to men's hotel rooms? Is this the Randy universe?

"Who is the man accusing you? Amy? Xavier Francis?" Margaret stared at the others.

"Lets go! My love is in danger!" young Sheldon cried, hopping up. Sheldon, anxious look to Amy.

I fear we have really contaminated this timeline...

"One minute, Sheldon!" Margaret called. "Yes, I am talking to Sheldon Cooper, Amy. Yes, your Sheldon Cooper."