"The X-Advisors..." Part XLVI...

Start from the beginning

"Yes....According to my analysis...Lights, please, Amy?" she scurrying to the light switch.

"You did a PowerPoint presentation?" Margaret eyed the image on wall.

"A rather poor one, 1996 was not a good year, PPwise...There." An image formed and sharpened on the wall.

"Analysis of wormhole resonance patterns in wave form...Sheldon Lee Cooper, Ph.D, Sc.D. 2017-1996."

"Here we see the minor variations in Leonard Hofstadter's microwormhole experiment at the Cal Tech High Energy Laser Lab, September, 2017. Please note I have amplified the wave formations for easier viewing. Amy? Next slide?"

Hmmn...Margaret eyeing Amy who gave slightly nervous, depreciating wave...Just helpin' out my honey, here, Gran. No doormat is Amy Farrah Folwer, Cooper to be. Uh, Fowler-Cooper.

"And here we see the various stages of the wormhole expansion in millisecond, then nanosecond intervals. Note the sharp peak indicating the major expansion here." He pointed.

"My God...It actually worked." Stein blinked, shaking head. "I knew it must have but..."

"Indeed, but if I may proceed..."

"By all means..." Stein nodded.

"Here's where Susan's quantum double appeared, note the duplicate peaks that exponentially increased in size, then one disappears..."

"When she went through the vortex..." Stein sighed.

"Yes, and here is likely Dr. Xavier's doublet...Hmmn...That appears to be a multiple of at least five..." Sheldon eyed screen. "It could have been mine and Amy's superimposing...But this outlier, here..." he pointed... "Is odd. As if a new matrix signal from outside had been inserted at a different frequency. It could of course be an error or noise, but..."

"Someone else entered the matrix?" Amy blinked. "From outside...?"

"That is one possible explanation..." Sheldon nodded.

"Could it have been...Me?" Stein asked, staring at the peak. "If I somehow learned what Xavier and Susan were up to?"

"Or it could be Dr. Xavier left the lab and inserted himself separately but that seems wrong, given a likely doublet for him appears back here."

"So, we may have someone else here?" Amy asked.

"It's not impossible..." Sheldon agreed. "But whomever it was had to know what was going on, and had a grasp of the theory and planned this insertion. I would guess it was Dr. Stein and we may find him on his way here to help, if he survived."

"Lets hope so..." Stein shook head. "If Xavier's changed so much I must even question my own motives..."

"I'm sure you would try to help, Doctor." Amy noted, kindly. "You seemed anxious to warn me about both Xavier and Susan, though you were defensive of her."

"I hope you're right but lets take no chances." Stein nodded. "If we encounter my counterpart, let him prove himself first before we place any trust in him. His sole concern might well be only Susan and her safety."

"That's understandable, Francis." Margaret noted kindly.

"I'll hope I'm better than that...Though..."

She patting his hand...

"Moving on..." Sheldon, insistent. Time, people...

"Notice the various doublets, etc remain on the same frequency curve. From what I've managed to piece together I believe that means they..."