Chapter one

Chapter one

POV: Third.

”You almost done packing everything?” Dougie walked into Harry’s room, excited about their upcoming trip. His own luggage was already standing on the carpet in the hallway. 

”Yeah sure, calm Doug.The bus doesn’t leave until 10 you know” Harry relaxed back on his bed, bag still half empty and clothes all over the floor. ”And Dougie, sure you packed everything?” Dougie turned around and looked at Harry, eyebrows raised.

”Yeah, why wouldnt I?”

”I know you Poynter! Remember last time we went on vacation? You forgot your boxers and shorts and had to borrow my used ones all week?”

”Ah, details” Dougie smirked and started to walk out from the room. ”And Harry, hurry up, we’re going to be late!”

”What the fuck Dougie, its only 6 o’clock! Christ!”

”Thats what I’m trying to tell you, you’re running out of time!”

----

”Oh god, Harry we’re here, we are actually here!” Dougie squealed excitedly, jumping up and down in his seat.

”Dougie calm the fuck down, people are looking!” Harry hissed at him and tried to hold him down. He was in a mood now, you could tell. Mainly because Dougie had been hyper all day wich had made it impossible for Harry to sleep. 

”Come on Harry! Why are you so bloody moody? We finally arrived , 10 more minutes and we are at our hotel , we can grab some food & then go out , explore the clubs!” Dougie exclaimed, not understanding why Harry wasn't as excited as he was. 

”Dougie , it's 1 in the fucking morning and I'm like, tired as hell. Let's just, wait till we arrive and then unpack our bags, go to our room and get some sleep. Please ?” Harry sounded almost like he was begging to catch some sleep and have a calm moment for himself. 

Dougie nodded and smiled , sitting down in his seat calmly and waiting till the bus would stop at their hotel.

---

”Sweeeet, we’ve even got two beds!”

”Yeah, lucky me, otherwise I’d have to either sleep on the floor or go home again” Harry smirked before walking into the room.

”Oww, Harry, you’re breaking my heart here!” Dougie pouted.

”Sure, night Pugsley” Harry mumbeled before sinking down on his bed, falling asleep instantly.

The next day, they woke up early and had a lovely breakfast, before deciding to get their snowboards on and get out in the slope. It was an amazing day, and god, Dougie had missed this. Just him, the board, the snow, the wind afound his face. It felt like he got no worries, like he was flying.

That was until something, or more like, someone, collided with him and made him tumble and roll down the slope, body still tangeled with said someone. Eventually Dougie stopped spinning and found himself sprawled over the other body, in a position that would have been rather awkward under other circumstances. However, he didnt have time to apologise, before a thick, northern accent filled his ears.

”Oh shit, I am so so sorry, Tom shouldn’t convince me to go snowboardin’ when I’m hungover.. Shit, you ok?”

”Well, I think so not that I can see anything at the moment since my eyes are full of snow, but I’m ok. And by the way, it’s actually me who’s on top here, I should say sorry.”

”I’d love to hear that anywhere else ya’know” Even though Dougie couldnt see him, he knew the man was smiling. Dougie himself however, blushed heavily at the statement, and wasn’t able to answer directly, so he just let out a humming noice.

”Anyway, I’m sorry” Said the voice again, and finally, Dougie got the snow out of his eyes. He was met by a bright smile, freckles sprawled over milky white skin and a pair of sparkling, captivating eyes. 

And Dougie was lost.