-Well, at first people really did search for him, but soon enough the hope was lost because people here are just...the way they are.- Carol admitted quietly.

-So...back to the point. Anna has been created with some... Erodian magic?- I got back to the main part of our conversation.

-Yes. That is why they grow so much. Those fish have minds of humans, but they do not have their language as well. That is why they seem like normal animals. Before fishermen found gold earrings to bring them luck, every single one of them was praying to catch an Erodian Goldfish to be his lucky fishing charm.

-Wow. That is crazy.- Emma said as her eyes stayed open wide and her jaw was slightly dropping.

-But then...fishermen found out that their meat tastes delicious and they forgot about their lucky charms. They were catching them for food. That is why Erodian Goldfishes created a migration. Every year on this day those fish create something like a traveling group and go to the very south of Earth to take a break from the evil fishermen. They usually come back five months later.- Carol explained and Emma and I both ended up being completely shocked.

-Well, Carol, it seems that Anna is actually pregnant and she is about to give birth soon. That is why we have decided to put her back in the sea to be a part of the migration.

-Hmm...she reached the particular length, right?- She asked and I nodded my head slowly.

That was when Carol put a hand on my shoulder and looked at me with pain in her eyes.

-I am so sorry that you need to let go of your friend, Harry. I know how much Anna means to you.

-It's alright actually. If Anna is happy, I am happy as well. Besides, I already have my friends and a wonderful girlfriend who always have my back.

-Harry, even though you never got to realise it, you are actually a very lucky young man. Don't ever forget that, darling. Also, don't ever let that luck slip out of your hands. You are not strong for no reason.- Carol winked at me and I smiled.

-Thank you so much, Carol. You really are amazing.- I told her and she smiled back at me before patting my shoulder.

She got up from her seat and went over to the corner where the old TV was. She took the remote from her apron pocket and turned the TV on.

Just as the machine turned on, the Eroda's breaking news came on.

"Breaking news! Erodian Goldfishes have officially started their migration today and are ready for their long trip to the south of the globe. Another breaking news: a strange man was spotted in the streets of Eroda. He was riding a bicycle and had an aquarium with a fish in it right behind him. His face was well covered and unfortunately, his identity is not detected."

My stomach suddenly turned upside down and I swallowed a lump in my throat. How did they manage to see me that clearly? Who on Earth even took those pictures of me that immediately started to appear on the TV screen?! I need to put Anna back into the ocean quicker than I expected.

Suddenly, I heard the restaurant door open and that sound scared the daylights out of me. The door was facing my back, so I did not really bother to turn around and see who walked in.

Soon enough I felt two hands being pressed against my shoulders from behind me and let out a gasp. I turned around and my eyes met Zayn's hazel ones.

-Mate, what is going on? Why are you here?- I asked him, still being pretty shocked from his sudden appearance.

-Harry, this is an emergency...- He started but then his eyes saw Carol standing in front of the TV as she stared at the screen.

-Hi, Carol!- He greeted her and she turned to him with a warm smile.

-Hello, Zayn. What are you doing here, my child? I haven't seen you in a while.- She stated. Zayn continued to pant uncontrollably. Was he running all the way to this place?

-I came here to call Harry as fast as I could.- He replied before his eyes turned to me once again.

-Mate, this is an extreme emergency. You need to come and bring Emma as well...

-Zayn, tell me what happened!- I said. I started to lose my patience. What is exatly that emergency?!

-Lou... Louis....

-What about Louis? Did something happen to him?

-Louis...he... He disappeared.

_____________________________

A/N: You guys!!! Stuff is about to get really heated right now. This is your last warning to buckle up! I know that everything is coming slow but believe me... It will be worth it.

See you in the next chapter!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx