💞Chapter 17💜

The next morning:

Taehuung woke up with his boyfriend's hand around his waist.
He was trying to stand when he felt the pain in his ass.

"Ahhhhhh"

"Baby~ are you fine?"

"Yeah, absolutely!" Taehyung said sarcastically.

"But I wasn't even rough princess~"

"Stop whining kookie!just help me to the bathroom and then prepare my breakfast!"

"Yess Princess!"

Time skipped:

They were now having breakfast.

"It's soo tasty Kookie~"

"Thanks baby~ btw my mom will be come to see us today!"

"W-what?"

"Don't worry, I've already tell her about us, she just want to check whether you and our baby are fine"

"What will she say about me hyu-"

"Don't worry babe! She is good, she'll like you!"

"Ok"

"Prepare a nice dinner for us tonight baby, mom will like it"

"Ok"

Time skipped to afternoon:

Now it was 7 o'clock, and both the boys were waiting for Mrs Jeon to come. Taehyung was panicking a little cause why not? She is the mother of Jeon Jungkook after all, she'll chose the best for his son.

What if she don't like me? Will Kookie leave me? Oh shit did I put salt in the chicken? Will she like my food?

"Baby~ stop stressing! I've already told you that she'll like you,"

Then they heard someone knocking their door.

"Ohh she is here!"

"Ohhhhhh my nochu~~~" Mrs Jeon said as soon as she entered and started to pinch his son's cheeks.

"Mom!!" Jungkook said annoyingly.

"How are you? And where is he? I've been dying to see him!"

"Hmm hello Mrs Jeon, i'm-"

"Awwwwww aren't you the cutest? Look how pretty you are! Ohhh my god! You're soo young dear" Mrs Jeon said while hugging the younger.

"Mom stop it, you're squeezing him!"

"Ohh yeah yeah sorry~ And don't tell me Mrs Jeon, just call me mom, mommy, eomma, anything you're comfortable but not Mrs Jeon, ok sweetie?"

"Yeah"

"Now let's go to eat, I'm hungry!"

While they were eating ,they were having a conversation too.

"Soo you're Kim Taehyung right! I've watch all your videos on YouTube! And you're voice is soo soo deep, and you're vlogs are amazing!"

"Aaa really? Thanks!" Taehyung said shyly.

"Yeah, I can say that i'm a Purpler! I'm waiting when you'll introduce us you're boyfriend!"

"He will, soon!"

"And you Bunny, may I know when you'll ask Taehyung for marriage?"

"Mom! He is still soo young!"

"Ohhh you didn't think of that when you were impregnating him! Were you?" Mrs Jeon said sarcastically.

"Mom!"

"I'm sure my little Taetae has soo many dreams and all, he has soo many talents Jungkook, now because of you, he has to stay here with a baby in him, have you asked him before making him pregnant? Did you asked him whether he was ready or not?"

Jungkook then realized the mistakes he made, yes he did cum in Taehyung without his permission, he made Taehyung choose between him and his career, he made Tae to stay with him, yesterday he just forced Tae to have sex with him. He was feeling really guilty that moment.

"Ohhh! It's 10 p.m now, I have to go, the dinner was really tasty sweetie!" Mrs Jeon said while kissing Tae's cheek.

"Take care and eat lots of healthy food!"

"Yess mom!" Taehyung reply shyly.

"And you horny bunny, make sure to take care of Taetae and my grandchild, give Taetae anything he wants and give him my number too, so he can ask me anything he wants and calls me when he's bored or something,"

"Yeah mom!"

"And you too take care my prince!"

"Yeah"

"Taehyung-ahh don't forget to call me okay?"

"Yess mom!"

"Bye~~"

"Byee" both of them said.

While they were in their making their bed to sleep Jungkook started to talk.

"Tae! I'm sorry"

"What happened hyung?"

"I made you pregnant , made you stay with me, made you choose between your career and me,"

"Ko-"

"Don't worry babe, I've already decide, after you gave birth to our child, you can move to the company again, I'll make the CEO to add you as a member in the group, you can achieve your dreams and all, I'm sorry princess," Jungkook said with tears in the eyes.

"Kookie~ don't cry~ and please don't blame yourself, you did ask me between my career and you and I've choose you because I love you Kookie~ I'll always choose you no matter what, and about the baby? We made the baby with soo much love Kookie, we both made it, don't blame yourself"

"I love you soo much Tae! Don't leave me, ok?" Jungkook said while hugging the older.

"I will never leave you hyung! Never,"

Guyz, can you suggest me some good taekook smut ff? Cause I don't know how to write one properly😅😢