•18: I want JK•

Start from the beginning

"Really. But still, fuck you for leaving me."

"But you did a great job. The way you act and said those words, god! You really slayed it Gukk! I'm so proud-"

"You heard!?"Jeonguk's eyes widen in shock and disbelief while he feels the heat on his face rising.

"Vampire ears." Taehyung winked and chuckled. "Love just happens when it happens." He continued, ridiculing the true blood further. "Didn't know you could be that romantic." He added as a one last tease before dashing away with all his supernatural speed, trying to save his ass.

"Taehyuuuuuuuuung! ! !"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Oh, good morning Gukkie!"

"Good morning mom, Where's Tae?" Jeonguk just woke up and he might be disappointed that his mate isn't beside him anymore and the iirst place he went to check is kitchen because there's where Taehyung would usually always go, waiting for him to wake up and eat breakfast together, making him wonder Why the older always do that when he could just eat without him or wake him up. But today, it's only his mom in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

"There." Jeonguk looked at where his mom pointed and he saw his mate standing outside, facing the morning sun.

"Gukkie, he's so beautiful. I mean both his appearance and personality. I'm so happy for you." Jeonguk's mom suddenly said out of the blue and it caught the younger off guard.

"T-Thanks mom."

"Even dad approves of him. Dad told me you two had a conversation.“

"Yeah. We, uhh, we kinda talked about stuffs."

"Mmm." She nodded her head and smiled while placing the plates on the table. "And he told me that he's sure you are in love basing on the words you said and the way you said it. I'm really really glad we came home, Gukkie."

"Yes mom, me too. I'm glad. But, uh, this is..."

"Yeah, yeah. I know you're awkward With this kind of talk. Now just call Tae and I'll call the others. We're going to eat."

"Yes mom."

Jeonguk smiled at his mom before going outside and call for his mate who was still engrossed with watching the morning sun.

"Gukk, it's beautiful."

Taehyung said without even looking at his mate who was already walking behind him.

"Wow. Is boyfriend mode activated on the max?"

Taehyung giggled and sighed in contentment when Jeonguk backhugged him, arms wrapped around his slender waist and chin resting on his shoulder.

"Yeah. Someone's watching." Jeonguk said in a soft tone, eyes glued to the view before them, a beautiful morning sun.

"Mmm."

Taehyung just hummed in response as he leaned back, pressing their bodies closer and appreciating the warmth while he softly grabs Jeonguk's arms that were wrapped around his waist, his hand making gentle rubs.

"Jeonguk. I feel like I've known you for a few years already." Taehyung uttered in a calm, soft tone.

"Yeah. I know what you mean." Jeonguk responded and Taehyung slightly nodded his head and smiled.

The moment that they are having right now is the one of the few moments in their time together for the past months and the past three weeks of living under one roof when they were just calm and quiet, no bickering or nonesense arguments, no teasing or sarcastic remarks and no awkwardness or sexual tension. It's just comfortable as if everything was in place, it's fitting, it's natural. It's what they should be.