•18: I want JK•

Start from the beginning

"Well at least now you know that I find five year olds more sensible to talk to."

"Yeah right. I bet you enjoyed talking with kids who have the same level of maturity that you have."

"Excuse you? We we're even having proper discussion."

"Fine. Whatever. I don't care."

"No, really. Jeonguk, listen-"

"Don't. I don't want to hear what you were discussing about."

"Jeonguk, we were talking about Tarzan."

"Oka-wait what? Why are you talking about Tarza-Shit, uhh. You know what? Never mind. Don't talk. I didn't mean to ask. I'm not interes-"

"We were talking about his tail." "Tarzan doesn't have a tail." Jeonguk deadpanned.

"They were actually talking about his dick."

"Tae-"

"They were asking and arguing why Tarzan's tail is in front so I told them it's normal and theirs are going to grow too."

"Oh my god Tae. Stop poisoning their minds. Have mercy on their innocent souls."

"I forgot to tell you that those innocent souls even asked about your tail and I told them the truth. I told them that you have a long and thick tail that really feels good and I love it so much."

"Tae." Jeonguk sighed. "I just. I don't know anymore. I'm..."

Jeonguk exhaled a long, deep breath, internally cursing the author for giving him sassy mouthed and smartassed mate that up to this date, even after all the days they spent together, he still doesn't have an idea how to deal with. But at least now he rarely gets to the point Where he has to pray to all the gods and saints he knew, which are all greek gods by the way, to try and make his bloodlust disappear. Such an improvement. I'm proud of.

"Whatever. But Tae, you fucking left me alone."

“Awwee. Is my Gukkie getting lonely without me?" Taehyung teased with a cute pout.

"Fuck no." Jeonguk immediately and without hesitation, shot back.

"Tsk. You could've at least pretended y'know." Taehyung rolled his eyes, not so much disappointed because it was to be expected from his ever loving and oh so sweet mate.

"Tae, you left me alone and I had to deal with the old people!"

"Oh my gosh Gukk." Taehyung scoffed. "Don't tell me you're actually sulking just because of that."

"I had to answer questions. I had to lie on the spot!"

"So what? You always do that in your job."

"You don't understand. It's just. It's a fucking werewolf thing that it's somehow difficult to lie and hide emotions when you speak with a relative. Specially with an older relative."

"Oh. So the old man you were talking with awhile ago at this very spot is-"

"He's my grandfather. The most respected and most powerful elder in our pack ..... and one of the few who detest vampires so I really had to take extra care with every word and acts that I show."

Taehyung's face fall into a frown and his mouth opened but closes immediately, pressing into a thin line. His eyes slowly directing to the ground as he slightly nodded his head. Strange. Unusual. It's uncomfortable. It looks so wrong. Seeing Taehyung speechless and so down like that, right in front of him is definitely not okay.

"But he said he likes you." Jeonguk quickly added.

"Really!??" Taehyung beamed up, having the brightest expression as if he didn't looked so sad just a second ago and that's the usual Taehyung.