You and Me

Getting Sanyukta drunk had been a pretty bad idea. But it was too late actually to do anything about it. That girl made his blood pressure rise in her sober state. In her drunken state she was literally driving him crazy. Her childish behaviour annoyed the hell out of him. Why couldn't she behave in a more mature manner?

Sanyukta was struggling to walk straight and the way she kept on giggling wasn't helping either. Randhir was irritated beyond expression.

Can't you just shut up and walk?' he asked his arms around Sanyukta's shoulders as he gave her support, while walking her to her dorm. Where the hell had Kaustuki disappeared? She was Ms. Annoying's roommate, not him.

Sanyukta found it even more funnier on being reprimanded and burst out laughing. A stern glance from Randhir made her place her finger on her lip and say Shhh' while pouting childishly. She stifled her giggles her dark hair falling gently over her face.

It was thundering outside and the lightening was brightening the sky outside.

Its going to rain MCP ' she told him.

Thanks for the weather forecast' he said forcing a brief smile in her direction. Sanyukta suddenly poked his dimple and said, I love dimples.' She inched closer to him and whispered, Especially on you'

Randhir felt a shiver run through his spine at her close proximity. But he shook his head and told himself. Focus Randhir, just get this idiot to her room and be done with it'

Yeah that's what he was going to do.

But Sanyukta was in no mood to shut up. In fact she spoke lengths during the entire slow and painstaking journey up to her room.

Why are you so sour-faced all the time huh'? You should smile more often, you know'! she said scolding him her little finger poking his chest.

Randhir swivelled her round to stop her nonsense but she kind of lost balance landed on him unsteadily. But he steadied both of them in time before they fell to the ground.

W.H.Y C.A.N'.T Y.O.U J.U.S.T S.H.U.T U.P?' he said emphasizing ever word.

Sanyukta giggled and said, Cause you're being mean to me' she stuck her tongue out at him and ran to the terrace adjoining to the corridor.

What the hell?' Randhir began.

The moment she had escaped to the terrace it started pouring. The raindrops crashed to the ground heavily, completely drenching her within a span of few minutes.

Shit! Come back inside' Randhir shouted. He had to get this mad girl to her room before anyone discovered her drunken antiques. But Sanyukta barely heard him. Her arms outstretched and palms facing the sky she closed her eyes and let the rain drops fall on her face and drip down. The saree she was wearing was clinging to her figure tightly which accentuated her curves.

For a moment Randhir lost himself seeing her sexy drenched form. Her beautiful face lit up with happiness by just being out there in the rain and getting drenched. She really was mad.

Suddenly he noticed her staggering a little as her hand rose to steady her spinning head. Randhir rushed out in the rain towards her just in time to stop her from falling to the ground. She fell into his arms and fainted.

Randhir was scared now. Also angry at himself for letting things get out of hand. Shit! Sanyukta...hello are you ok?' Sanyukta' he tried calling her.

After a minute Sanyukta opened one eye and peeped at him. She got up laughing. Randhir looked at her incredulously. Then his shock turned to anger when he realised her trick.