As we entered the office we were greeted by Cole who was talking quietly with a man in a suit. " Hello Lilith and Storm."

He didn't even look to know who entered but he already knew it was us. "This is your principal Mr. Seth Quinn," the principal took this time to smile and waved at us.

"Hello there, it's nice to see faces at the school. I hope you enjoy your brief time spent at the school."

Well great Cole told our business no doubt to the principal. "Mhmm." I responded blankly.

"I'll hand you over to Mrs.Elaine Quinn, and she will set you up,"  a lady with long brown hair came out of a room  with smiling politely at us.

I nodded and followed her to her office and Storm right behind and the two quietly returned to their conversation.

"I'll just take your documents and set you up. Please while you wait take a seat." She ushered us to the chairs in front of her desk.

"Storm needs to be in my classes," I stated as we took a seat on the extremely comfortable chairs.I looked around the spacious office and notice she had two pictures of her and her husband and two children I assumed were hers.

"But isn't he in a lower- "

"Bright as a bulb he is, he is smarter than me even," I interrupted and smiled at my brother giving him a knowing look.

"Yes, she is as dumb as they come," he smiled sweetly at me.

A cracking sound came first then Storm fell to floor and looked down at him in fake shock at the sight before me.

"Oh no! I am so sorry! I don't know how that happened!" Mrs.Quinn shouted as she helped me brother up as he glared at me. I retained a laugh as she looked at the broken chair clearly confused.

"Oh my baby brother, excuse him , very smart but a total klutz," I stood up and took my brother into my arms and rubbed his back .

"Well you see-"

" I couldn't bare the idea of more things like this happening to him."I frowned a bit while looking at the broken chair.

"Yes yes of course ! I am a clumsy myself I will have arranged for you both," she beamed and went back to sorting out the paper work.

Storm jabbed his elbow in my side to escape my hold on him and glared at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"There you go kids, you just don't have last period together though," she frowned a bit looking at my displeased face.

"Got it." I took the our things and looked at the schedule. " We'll be heading to Math now."

"But he's mine," a voice hissed as we open the door. Cole and the principal were giving an angry Winter concerned looks.

They all looked at us then the two back at Winter  who was now smiling again, at my baby brother.

Minding my own business I bypassed him with Storm behind me.

You have an office yet all your conversations are in the waiting area.

I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought.