The date

(S)ho(r)t stuff:
Where the fuck are you?

Pain in my ass:
I'm on my way.

(S)ho(r)t stuff:
Hurry the fuck up.

-

"You're late." Maia said opening her door with an annoyed face.

"By two minutes. Jeez. Calm the fuck down. What got your panties in such a twist?" Jane said entering her friend's apartment.

"I have a date in 3 hours!! I need to sweep Hailee off her feet. You promised to help me and I still need to start cooking.. I don't know what to wear...! I need to choose what to wear, do my make up, set up the tab-"

Jane got in front of her friend and put her hands on her cheeks, "hey, hey! Breathe. In and out." She inhaled  and exhaled slowly a couple of times, Maia doing the same. When Maia calmed down, she nodded and whispered, "thanks."

"Okay. Now, first thing first. Let's start cooking and set up everything. Then, we'll choose what you're going to wear and I'll do your make up. Sounds good?"

"Sounds good."

-

2 and a half hours later everything was ready, Maia buttoned up the last button of her red flannel shirt. She was wearing black jeans and black heels, her hair were down in soft waves, and light make up, "Simple but hot." Jane said coming up behind Maia, looking into her eyes through the mirror with a smirk on her face.

"Thank you Jane. You're a lifesaver."

"What are friends for?" Jane winked.

"Okay, I'm ready."

"Do you remember what to do on a date or do you need me here to give you hints?" Jane said sarcastically with a sly smirk on her face.

"Every single time you make me regret asking you for help. Or being your friend." The shorter girl rolled her eyes, but letting out an "ow" when Jane slapped her shoulder, hard.

The two best friends got into Maia's car, the shorter girl offering to drop Jane off, making a stop on their way to Jane's home.

"Good luck on your date. Call me tomorrow. I want the juicy deets." Jane said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Maia blushed hard but slapped Jane on the shoulder. "We're not going to have sex on our first date!" She said in a high pitched voice.

"Sure." Jane said with a snarky tone.

"I'm not you. I can control myself."

"Hey! I can control myself." Maia stared at her with an arched eyebrow and a pointed look. "Most of the times..." she murmured the last part.

Maia shook her head smiling, she surged forward and hugged her friend tightly. "I love you, jerk."

"I love you too hot stuff. Tell Hailee I said hi."

"Will do."

Jane got out of the car and before closing the car door she added, "oh I almost forgot. Could you please not have sex on the couch? I sit on it."