Well-trained.

"Take all her nails and teeth, to prevent whateven she may plan. Especially the back teeth. One may never know what is hidden beneath."

Back in the office with Finias and Falias absent the remaining 2 are in full alert. Afterall in just a few days there had been 9 visitors from different families. How lovely, they especially sent those high skilled assassins.

"Goria get me all the information you can gather with Mirna. All friends she hang out with in and outside the mansion."

"Ma'am I cannot leave my post unless another returns to change shifts with me."

"It is fine,I am not as weak as you think and I have Murias with me. Besides I am not their main target."

"Knock knock sister I am here!! I brought you Monte Grande! I baked it myself."

"Speaking of, come in. Freya my dear."

Taking a spoonful of the white pastry, I ignored her eyes full of expectations of praise, and looked at Goria signalling for him to go. He went immediately. Good boy.

"How was your bridal lessons?"

"Boring!! Sister I dont want to get married to that snub of a prince!"

I glanced at her raising my eyebrow about to put the dessert down.

"No!!! Sister keep on eating!! I worked hard on it."

"Then stop that, you can be imprisoned for bad mouthing a prince. Even the slightest bit of disrespect can be used against thee."

"Fine. You always side with anyone but me."

"Naturally, since you are my sister Freya, the troublemaker. The only time that I will side with you is when you behave."

"Whatever! My wet nurse is the only one on my side! She is the only one who is affectionate towards me!"

Raising an eyebrow,

"Oh, then is my shower of affection not enough come her you little fuddy duddy!"

I pinched her cheecks so much it turned red.

"Not this kind of affection! Sister you know what I meam!! Why dont you let me sleep beside you anymore? Before you would let me even though I find your room creepy! Now that I am used to it you keep me out!"

"You already have a fiance Freya, you are not MY Freya anymore. How could I possibly rob a you off a Prince?"

"Sisteeerrrrr!!! I am not yet married!!! You can do whatever with me until you get tired of meeee!!!"

"Playing cute won't work, go use that charm to your wet nurse."

"My wet nurse disappeared."

"Oh, what happened?"

"I don't know, Mirna just suddenly disappeared saying she was needed at home."

"Oh, is a wet nurse allowed to leave a baby like you around?"

"Sister stop teasing me!! She stopped coming around anyways ever since you showed favor in me. She would help me with my wounds and such but she never approached me as close but she is still the best maid in this household!"

"What was she like?"

"Hm... she was friendly with everyone. But you know sis I think she and the head butler is an item! They would sometimes sneak off in to the night and return at dawn. I mean like why dont they just go public! Until now they act like they are strangers in the morning but would still meet night after night. Its a wonder they didnt get caught."

"How interesting. How did you found this out by the way? Why is the young lady of the Grimaldi house still awake in such a time?"

My demeanor still smiling but my aura differs from the smile I had, my training is impeccable how could such a wet nurse taint my perfect sister?! She even let her see such rendevouz in the night.!

"S-sister!!! It was before!!! I dont do that anymore!!!"

"What were you doing?"

...

Silence, she must have been horse riding again. Why is this!!!

I hit her with my fan and sent her away but she stayed.

"Sister! Your using my gift! Finally! Where is that white fan you usually use?"

"Dirty. Keep quiet if you want to stay."

"Okie dokies!"

Flippin through the report Goria slipped in my desk while Freya and I talked I fpund some interesting stuff. Good job.

I flipped it and when I was at the last page the glass behind me broke in to pieces by men in black.

I opened my fan with a swift swing and covered my face from the shards.

Not the FACE!