-I am just so glad to see you again! I seriously thought that something happened to you.- She said as her hands cupped my cheeks.

-Well, I was not sad for a long time. I guess that was the reason why I wasn't coming.- I told her while my eyes kept looking at Emma who just stood next to us with a smile on her face.

-Oh, I see who made you happy. Hello, dear. My name is Carol.- She held out her hand for Emma to shake. She took her hand and after an awkward shake Carol pulled her in an embrace as well.

This woman was not like the other ones in Eroda. She was looking depressed and serious in front of the face of the world, but when she was with me and the lads, she had the biggest smile laying on her face.

-Hello. It is so nice to meet you.- Emma greeted her back politely and happily.

-Wow. Nice manners. You found a great one, Harry.- Carol said while pulling away from the hug and putting her hands on Emma's shoulders.

-Thanks. I think so too.- I replied to her comment and Emma grinned at both of us. I am glad that I get the chance to meet her up with people that have been supporting me like she did.

She is really special to me, so I want her to know about every little piece of my life. She is my everything.

-Well, my dear lovebirds, would you like to eat something?- Carol asked us and Emma and I both looked at each other at the same time.

-How about "Haz Special"?- I asked her while smirking.

-Of course, dear. You will get one right away!- She answered before rushing towards the big fringe and looking through it for the ingredients.

-What is "Haz Special"?- Emma spoke up curiously. Carol just smiled before telling her the explanation.

-"Haz Special" is a meal that Harry invented in this restaurant when he was a kid. He used to come here a lot while he was growing up. I decided to put his creation in the official menu and people are mostly ordering that meal.

-Seriously?- I let out happily. Carol nodded her head and winked at me as I let out a chuckle.

-Seriously, dear. Everyone likes the special.

-Can we help you with making it? I think I still remember the recipe.- I asked and she agreed.

We were cooking for about twenty minutes before starting to eat. It was time for Carol's break and we asked her to eat with us. At first she was hesitant, but then she gave in and started to eat as well.

I was a really talented kid. I could create a delicious meal when I was just nine years old. Now that is what I call a talent.

Looks like today is not such a bad day after all.

_________________________________

A/N: Double update!!! Woohoo!! And also chapter no. 50!!!

Anyway, if you are thinking that Anna going away from Harry is the big rollercoaster ending that I have prepared for you guys, then you are terribly wrong. This story has more messed up stuff than you might think.

Also, remember that scene from the mv of "Adore You" where Harry is riding a bicycle with Anna right behind him? Well, that is the scene you should imagine in this chapter.

The picture that you see at the top of the chapter is actually the new cover for Eroda made by prettyimbecile !!! I absolutely love it and I hope you love it too!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx