Mission 16: CEO IS SICK! CODE RED!

Start from the beginning

This time, Vergil is having a hard time block the girl's attack. Then another girl did a three sword style to help her friend.

Dante: "Looks like this is it."

Then Murayama silently appeared behind Vergil, kick him in the leg, making fall on the ground and all the girls pointed their sword at him.

Vergil: "It seems like I done what I can do to all of you."

Dante: "Whoo! What a show! I never thought that I could see my brother got his ass kicked by girls

Dante: "Whoo! What a show! I never thought that I could see my brother got his ass kicked by girls."

The girls help Vergil stands up and he dusted himself. Then the girls walk to Dante and for their reward.

Dante: "A deal's a deal. Good fight."

He handed each of them the picture of sleeping topless Y/n and they all squeal in happiness.

AT THE ORC

Y/n and his Peerage along with Sona and her Peerage are now doing their free time. As Y/n's writing something on the papers, Sona noticed that Y/n's face is a little red and his eyelid is kinda going to close.

Sona: "Dear? Are you alright?"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah.... I-I'm fine....."

She gets up from her chair and walk at him. She placed her palm on his forehead and felt it burning.

Sona: "Y/n! Your burning up!"

Y/n: "N-No I'm not... I-It's just too hot in here. T-That's all......"

His face then slams on the table, making everyone worried. Sona grab his phone and called Smith.

Sona: "Ms. Smith! Y/n has a fever and-"

She didn't finished when Smith immediately hang up.

Sona: "I think Ms. Smith will be here in a moment-"

Then all of them heard a sound of a chopper coming. Kiba look out the window and saw five big choppers heading their way.

Saji: "I thought she was going to send an ambulance."

One of the chopper landed on the track field and a bunch of Tekken force carried a stretcher and run to the clubhouse along with Smith.

Smith: "Everyone, stand back!"

All of them did what she said and the Tekken force with a stretcher came in and gently put Y/n there. After that, they carried him back to the chopper by the field.

Smith: "I already send a notification on the Principal that Darling's sick. You can all have a half day too if you want."

She walk out of the clubhouse and headed to the chopper. After that, it starts to fly away and head back to the Apollyon Mansion.