Mission 16: CEO IS SICK! CODE RED!

Start from the beginning

It's not lunch time and Y/n, Sera, Asia and Xenovia are heading to the Clubhouse for lunch. Meanwhile at the Gym, Vergil just finished training the Kendo club and Dante walk in.

Dante: "So, this are all the deadly girls that you've been training huh?"

Vergil: "What are you doing here?"

Dante: "Come on, can't I just watch how you train them?"

Vergil: "No."

Dante: "Alright, then how about test their training skills?"

Vergil: "No. You cannot fight them."

Dante: "I didn't say it'll be me."

Vergil: "And who do you oppose of facing them?"

Dante: "How about you?"

Vergil: "I may trained them. But they can never beat me."

Dante: "Then how about we gave them some motivations?"

Vergil: "What kind?"

Dante: "Hey girls. If you at least hit Vergil, you can all have these."

He brought out a pictures of Y/n sleeping while topless. That made all the girls grip tight of their Kendo sword.

Dante: "Looks like it work. Good luck bro. And don't use Yamato."

Vergil: *Sigh*"Fine."

He grab a Kendo Sword and went on his fighting stance.

Dante: "Fight!"

All the girls rush at him while Vergil just simply blocking and parrying their attacks. Two girls run behind Vergil and going for a stinger, but Vergil quickly turn around and blocking it with his sword, but making him skid back a little.

Dante: "I wish I got a popcorn."

The girls surrounds Vergil from all directions and charge at him at the same time. He jump over to the girls as he blocks their attack. When he landed, we went on offensive and attack the girls and they're having a hard time to block because he's become faster than before.

Girl1: "He's too fast!"

Gril2: "We need to think of a plant!"

They said as they keep blocking Vergil's attack.

Murayama: "I have a plan! But you all need to distract him!"

All Girls: "Got it!"

All of them starts to go offensive as well to distract Vergil. One of the girl gave her sword to the person behind her as she jump up and tried to kick Vergil. He block it his sword and shove her away and she flip herself to land safely. 

Then the other girl who holds two swords starts to swing it around, on a chance of hitting him but Vergil keeps sipping backwards while blocking the attack.

Dante: "Come girls. You just need to hit him at least one and these prizes are yours."

One of the girl behind Vergil throw her sword at him which Vergil just simply lean his head to dodge it. To his and Dante's surprise, the girl with two swords caught the sword with her mouth and starts to attack Vergil with it.

Dante: "Holy shit. What the hell you've been teaching them?!"

Vergil: "I didn't taught them this!"