Chapter 7

"What happened last night Paul?"

We were on the beach and I was sitting between Pauls legs with my back to his chest.

"We were on patrol and came across a group of leeches, I had been so depressed I just got careless. I ran head first into battle before the rest of the pack got there, I was surrounded and got my ass handed to me. Then the pack showed up and saved me before the leeches could kill me. Im sorry Liv I know it was stupid"

It wasn't until he stopped talking that I realised I was now facing him. I kissed him gently on the lips.

"dont be sorry Paul. what happened last night made me realise that lifes too short to be angry. I nearly lost you and seeing you like that made me realise I do love you and I am not letting you go again"

The smile on his face was huge, he pulled me against him and kissed me passionately.

"so I see you guys are back together"

We both looked up to see Jared, Leah and Sam watching us. I'm pretty sure my face was beet red. Leah pulled me up away from Paul causing him to growl a little.

"don't worry Paul, we're just going to get clothes and supplies. we're all spending the day at the beach then having a bonfire tonight"

I bent down down and kissed Paul before following Leah to my car. We drove back to mine and I grabbed a bikini and some clothes. Then we headed to the grocer and picked up a tonne of food. Ive seen first hand how much these guys can eat.

"So your ok with Paul now?"

I quickly glanced at Leah before turning my eyes back to the road.

"seeing him like that last night scared the shit out of me Lee. I was scared I was going to lose him. I dont think I ever stopped loving him, I just let my resentment towards him get in the way of what I was really feeling"

"wow that was really......boring. I almost fell asleep listening to your little speech"

Leah was laughing her head off. I just rolled my eyes and smacked her playfully on the arm.

Pauls pov

Im on cloud nine right now. im alive and healthy and I have Liv. I love her so much, I owe her my life. She saved me last night and im going to do everything to keep her happy.

I watched her as she walked down the beach in a tank top and a pair of short denim shorts that made her legs look amazing. She peered over the top of her ray bans giving me a wink. I smirked as she stripped out of her clothes and walked towards the water. She looks so sexy in her little bikini, I could really see the changes in her body. Her stomach was still flat but her hips were rounder and her boobs bigger. My eyes trailed down her back to the small dimples at the bottom her spine. She walked with so much confidence, I couldnt help smile at her. Just as she got to the water she turned and beckoned me over. I got up and ran towards her tackling her into the water. When we both surfaced her arms were wrapped around my neck. I pulled her close to me and kissed her.

"i love you Liv. I know i messed up before and i promise i will do everything to make it right. Baby you are my world and i will do anything for you ok"

She didn't say a word. The smile on her face before she kissed me was all i needed to kow she felt the same.

Leahs pov

Im so happy for Liv. Its about time she had some happiness. I know Paul really loves her. Even before the imprint. It took me a long time to start trusting him again but after Sam imprinted on me then Paul started phasing

Sam would tell me about the things he saw in Pauls mind, mainly Olivia. It was then I realised how much Paul really did love her.

They look perfect together. im glad Liv is happy, she deserves to be.