Pauls Dilemma

*Pauls POV*

I could see the pain and anger in her eyes when she looked at me. I could feel the pain and anger radiating from her when she was near me. As soon as I imprinted on her I knew it was my fault she felt like she did. I was the cause of her pain. Olivia had been my best friend and I broke her heart. She told me she loved me and I laughed in her face then to make it worse I humiliated her front of half the school. Its not that I didn't like her, I did. I loved her I always had. I was just a coward, alot of the older guys would talk about how she looked like a boy and only a loser would date her. I was such a coward that I went along with what they were saying and instead of accepting the girl I love I rejected her and made her life hell. Just to look cool in front of the guys. I even convinced Jared to follow my lead. Leah hated us and next thing we knew Olivia moved to California. I regret everything I did to her and missed her every day she was gone. I tried to ask Leah about her but she refused to tell me anything. Not that I blame her. I fucked up big time. After Jared and I phased for the first time Sam helped us control it and we found out about imprinting. Sam imprinted on Leah and she started talking to us but still refused to say anything about Liv. And now shes back, she still looks beautiful but now shes even more. She grew alot and I couldn't help but notice. Then when I saw her sitting by that douche Brad I almost lost it. The way he was looking at MY imprint made my blood boil. MY imprint, she was my imprint. I can't even begin to wrap my head around this whole situation. How am I meant to tell the girl whose heart I broke that im bonded to her for life. That she is my reason for being. This is so messed up.

I raced through the forest running in no particular direction but when I finally came to a stop I found myself outside Olivias house. I spotted her just as Leah dropped her off and she walked to the door. She paused and looked towards me as though she could sense my presence, thankfully I was out of sight. I sat for a bit til I heard Sam in my head telling me to head to his place for patrol. I whined as I headed back into the forest. I have to figure out how I was going to tell Liv and hopefully get her to forgive me.