Prayer

Strike upon me another lighting storm, another sign of the crescent moon.
And never let them take me, never let me go-never!
You said the male lovers in the water were the sin inside our souls, they weren't as white as the moon.
If another idea of another being or beings sink inside our veins then we weren't as pure as the waves at the ocean-you said it was forever.

That forever you will be, one day you will rise not blinking even if lighting and fire struck upon you or us, blowing at your face and you won't even care.
You will not separate from your loneliness, you will not sink from our despair and try to fix it in any way you can, with the power you sustain.
Oh God, we have sin, the way you said we would with all our ignorance, with greed, with plastic surgery, with science, with thought, without care!
Oh please don't take my word for granted-not another prayer-the children in the storm dying from starvation, dying from the war- where have you gone killing non-virgins with the blade you stain.

Stain this land you accuse of your own, stain it with thick red wine, with all your anger and fury rising like fire- rising-rising!
Help me invest so much inside my soul, the over indulgence of you, of the book you call evidence, the thought you call whats real.
Is anything real anymore, like the fire rising from our pretty little mouths, or the clashing waves, the clashing suns, they're all shining!
Shining with rage and despair from your love, from your lessons-your teachings of-what-is-real!

So heaven oh help us, heaven oh save us the sinners-the sinners-the demons you have created and tormented!
You have not seen, you have not seen, what I have seen, and you aren't as you said you will be.
You aren't as pure, you will not rise, for you have always been dead, and we have always been demented.
To believe in such a being, to believe in such so dearly, never letting go even if lighting struck between us, we won't rise from the dead from what we sot to believe was to be!

Lord I am begging you, help me recede from this presence, this presence of horror, of faith-of you!
You sank the people in the boat without a warning without the truth, all their motives were lies, all their deadly motives were you!
I will never believe in such a being, when they have given me a name, when they have struggled, when you've never really cared-
You have given them away, you have failed, failed to keep them alive and never let 'em go, you drowned them because they weren't as pure as you said they should've been-

Oh lord you're not listening-oh lord you're not real and all my motives are to help believe that I am.
To help him pretend and make friends, to help him smile when he's down, you never believed in such a thing because you've never done it for those.
You've never done it for me, and I don't care anymore for this swirling storm will swirl and one day it will let go for I am.
And he will not sink just as I did, he will rise and wipe the tears form my pretty little eyes just like I did to him, just like you never did to those.

This disaster, this pain, this world, your creation.
God all mighty, you have given me a name-you've given me a name!
Your creation, is it yours, your temptation is it mine or is it yours, your temptation?
God all mighty, God oh you've given us a name, we've given us all shame!

God all mighty- God oh!

Amen