13

"so?" minho finally talked after he put his phone away, the device is on the table now, turned off and screen facing the top of the table.

"so? this pasta's good good, recommended" jisung blabbered, drinking his water and wiping his mouth with a tissue after, giving the older in front of him a thumbs up and cheeky smile.

minho chuckled softly, shaking his head at how ridiculous jisung looks and sounds, but seriously, it's just how he define jisung being cute because jisung's cute, and pretty and all and minho's whipped. yeah, that's it.

but on the other hand, jisung was all the same, also whipped for lee minho, he doesn't even thought of being in front of minho like this, in a date, with each other. it sounds like a wildest dreams but here they are now? plus, minho was just hinting that he likes jisung.

jisung could peacefully die now, but on second thought, not yet, because he and minho aren't together yet.

for a moment, they ended up just looking at each other, taking in each other's feature and storing every information in their mind. minho has a soft smile on his lips while jisung was also smiling but he looks constipated.

"something wrong?" minho asked worriedly.

jisung chuckled nervously and shook his head, "nothing! don't worry" he quickly dismissed.

"you sure?" minho asked again and jisung assured him that he's fine immediately.

there's nothing wrong, jisung's just really nervous while silently anticipating what would minho do or say in this date. but in all seriousness, jisung just want minho to go to the point already, so that if ever that minho say that he likes him then they can get to know each other more now and enjoy their date more.

but if minho will say that he doesn't like jisung, then maybe the younger will just accept it and will probably end up bawling his eyes out to seungmin for the next days, weeks or even months.

okay, jisung, you sounds crazy. jisung thought to himself, shaking his head to get rid of his unnecessary thoughts.

"jisung"

"y-yeah?!" jisung responded rather high pitched because he was gotten out of his trance.

minho chuckled lightly and gave jisung a soft smile. "i know we kinda started weirdly through dms, my apologies if you really did find me creepy, but i promised i'm not!"

"no! not at all" jisung denied.

that was just jisung acting to be hard to get because he doesn't want minho to think that he's easy to get, but in all honesty, jisung would've tell minho he likes him already at the very first time they talked through dms if not for jisung's pride and ego.

"and you..." minho hesitated.

"hmm? tell me what is it" jisung encourages.

"about my tweet just now...you saw it, right?" minho said softly.

jisung felt his heart leaped. he gulped nervously buy still money to nod his head and gave minho and nonchalant smile.

"yeah! i saw it, what's about it?"

he don't know why he's still acting clueless when he had just a talk with seungmin earlier.

"actually..." minho trailed off.

jisung stays silent as he waited for minho to continue. his heart was beating so fast and his stomach feels fuzzy, he don't know if it was the cliche butterflies others always talk about or if it was just the pasta he had eaten just now. he's not on the proper to talk now because of minho's effect.

"my tweet..." minho finally spoke up.

"i was talking about you"

and that's it, jisung's ready to die peacefully now.