chapter eleven.

Pauls pov

I found Rebecca. She was in Billy's house with another man. I ended up yelling loudly at him and then shaking uncontrollabally. Billy called Jacob, his son, to have me taken into the woods and that's where I was now with a very confused Jacob and a pissed off shaking me.  I was so angry. I felt my body heating up like it was on fire.  I screamed out in pain as I felt my bones snap and crack. 

"Jake! What's... happening...?" I cried out as I fell to the ground in pain and then I felt my skin tingle and my bones extend and snap more.

"Its okay Paul. You'll uh be fine" he said shocked and confused. 

I screamed and then there was a howl cutting of my agonizing scream of pain. I closed my eyes and the re opened them when I felt the pain go a few minutes after it.  I looked down at the ground and saw paws and fur.  What the fuck? 

I looked up astonished. The legends are all true? How?  I saw another russet wolf infront of me.  A tall horse sized wolf.  Bigger than a normal one. 
"Paul its okay" Jake said into my mind. I then had a rush of da ja vu. Its like I've done this before but I know damn well I haven't... I think. 

It was about 8pm and I had eventually shifted back. Jake had explained that the legends are infact true. I was shocked, ofcourse. But forbsome unknown reason I felt like I have been through the change before. Like I have been a wolf for years, but I can't remember that.

Hopefullly that unknown feeling will become known.

Lexi merez pov

It was about half 8 at night and I was stressed out from staying in side all day, so I grabbed a coat and some trainers and went to the rock. The rock as in the rock me and... and... he... met. It kills me to even  thinkbof my loved ones name. Or even hear myself speak it. Or even be around people who speak it. I sighed as I reached the beach. I saw the rock come into sight and I smiled slightly. Gosh. So many memories.

I walked over to the rock and sat on it slowly. It was cold. I shivered as a breeze from the sea blew at me. I wrapped my coat tighter around me.

"Hello? Lady are you okay?" His voice said. No go away. Stupid memories.

"You know, its dangerous to be out alone" he stated. I shook my head. I grabbed my head in my hands.

"No. No. No." I whispered.

"I'm uh, paul lahote" he said.

"No your not. He died. He gone. Go away. Go away. Go away. He's gone" I cried shaking. I hadn't looked up yet. I don't want to see my imagination playing tricks on me.

"What are you on about? I'm right here" he argued. I gasped. I looked up to see his god like body infront me. No. Its not real. It can't be.

"Paul?" I whispered. I looked into his eyes and saw it was him. My Paul.

"Yes?" He said unsure. I screamed and jumped on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing all over his face.

"Your alive! You didn't leave me! Your came back to me! You came back." I ened up whispering in his ear.

Then I noticed something. He wasn't holding me back. Infact he was trying to get me off him.

"Paul?" I asked moving back.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" He asked dumbstruck.