Chapter 24

Williams PoV

It's time. I inwardly grinned at the fact the my Alexis doesn't know what's coming.
She will be mine by dawn and she doesn't even know it.

Alice Cullen's PoV

I inhaled deeply. Gasping for air that I did not need but was greedy and gulp so much in.
We are in trouble. And we need help... Fast.
Edward was in front of me fast along with jasper and the rest of the family.
"What is it Alice?" Jasper asked with his hand on my shoulders.
"William" I gasped out dropping to my knees at the vision I kept replaying In my mind for Edward to see. I saw him grimce at the little snippets he was seeing.
"Alice, what's going on?" Jasper said kneeling down and holding me to him.
"We need the Volturi here. All the other covens... And before dawn. Alexis is in trouble. And a lot of death is going to happen if we don't get help" Edward growled out grabbing his coat and taking Bella and Renesmee with him.
I jumped up running up the stairs to Alexis.

Alexis PoV

I jumped as Alice and jasper barged into the room with worried looks on their faces.
"What's happening?" I asked shaken up. Paul jumped up next to me as if to protect me from the unkown.
"William... He's gathering people. Vampires. Witches. Strong powerful people to get you. Edward and Renesmee and Bella have all gone to the Denali coven. Me and jasper are going to get char and Peter and Carlisle and Esme are going to the Volturi. Everyone should be here for dawn. Emmett and Rosalie are staying here. Call the pack bring the here to guard the out scirts of the land and house. We won't be long.... Hopefully" Alice rambled on before giving me a quick hug and running out the door with jasper.
I looked to Paul and then to Lilia.
"What are we going to do Paul" I silently cried.
"Fight. I love you lexi. Forever and always no mater what." He whispered kissing my head before walking out the room and making calls to the pack.
I sighed and picked a crying Lilia up.
"Shh baby girl. Everything's going to be okay... Hopefully." I said kissing her small newborn head and feeding her.

•••• 4 hours later •••••

Everyone was in the house. I had a new born baby in my arms with human drinking vampires around me. To be perfectly honest ... I was terrified to be round them but with the pack and the Cullen's saying it will be okay I felt my uneasiness slowly disappear.
"May I?" I heard rose ask as she stretched out her arms for Lilia. I slowly nodded and let her hold my baby. She smiled a small smile.
What am I suppose to do? My baby has just been born and now I've got to fight a group of vampires and witches just to save myself. Powerful creatures at that. I sighed and slowly sat on the couch next to Paul. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me head.
Edward came into the room and stood next to Bella.
"That was Carlisle on the phone he said they should be here before dawn... With the Volturi." He mumbled the last bit. Many gasps of fear erupted from the coverns as Edward mentioned the volturis name.
"Edward? How can Carlisle be so selfish and bring the horrid rulers to this house after the confrontation we all had with them about your off Spring?" A red headed Irish woman seethed. I looked at Paul and laid my head on his shoulder watching the scene pan out. "You haven't even told us why you need us!" She yelled throwing her hands in the air. I sighed and stood.
"Me. We need you because of me." Everyone's head turned to me.
"What?" An London accent whispered. I saw a male with dark hair and red eyes stare me down. Paul stood behind me and growled at them.
"It's okay Paul...." I took a deep breath. "The reason you've all been called here is to help us. Well me. There is a crazy vampire who wants me for my powers and at the break of dawn he is coming. With a group of vampires and witches... All powerful. I'm thankful... So thankful that you have all come here under these curcumstance truly ... But if you wish to not be here then please I'm not keeping you here against you will" I said clearly.
"A mutt? With powers? Please what's next a bunch of chickens running around with no heads?" A blonde stuck up female vampire laughed. I growled and used my power to lift the water out of the near by varse and made it hover as a bubble above her head and the let it fall upon her.
"Anything else to want to bad mouth about me?" I growled. She hissed and ran at me but Edward grabbed her in time before she could reach me and Paul was in front of me in a split second protecting me.
"How dare you disrespect me!" She yelled.
"look it's either help or don't your choice " I growled out starting to get annoyed. She growled and then sighed.
"Fine... I'll help. Only because the Cullen's are family." She mumbled.
"Thank you" I took a seat and rose sat next to me with Lillia.
I heard footsteps out side and a lot of them. I heard Edward gasp.
"What is it?" I whispered.
"The Volturi, they've actually came" he whispered shocked. Everyone here stood and made a semi circle behind me, Paul , Lillia and Rosalie. Esme and Carlisle came in first along with three men who looked powerful but old, then followed by a three two women circled by guards in black cloaks and then a lot of othe guards in grey and dark grey cloaks.
"Hello old friends, it's good to see you all again, even on these circumstances. Now who is the cause of all this?" A man with dark brown long hair and milky red eyes said. I stood with Lillia in my arms wanting my baby's comfort. His eyes landed on me fast and he smiled a creepy smile.
"Come let me see what has happened" he said extending his hand. I gulped and walked over to him. He urgently grabbed my hand. The emotions that crossed his face scared me. Shock, anger, worry, happiness, it was creepy.
"The Volturi will help. You need it my dear. I am aro" he said in an Italian accent. I gulped and introduced my self while thanking him and sitting back down next to Paul.
Everyone then started to discus what is going to happen and I say the worried and scared. What's going to happen in the next few hours?