Chap 7

Pauls pov

"you ready for this?" siva yelled over the wind. I nodded fast.

She started chanting this crazy Latin chant while grabbing my hands. I squeezed her hands and screwed my eyes shut.

My hearing senses spiked up and I could hear the wind and the Latin chant.

My breathing hitched.

Suddenly the wind picked up.

"Walk through me now!" siva screamed.

I looked at her confused.

"NOW!" she screamed louder. I nodded and walked towards her. It was like walking through thin air. Like she wasn't really there. I close my eyes and I suddenly hit something, making me black out.

Lexi pov

"William, are you okay?" I asked as I sat next to him on the beach. His skin was sparkling due to the sun. He had his head in his hands and his knees to his chest.

He shook his head.

"I feel like everything just disappeared" he muttered. I looked at him confused.

Suddenly he shot up."I got to go" he shouted and ran of. I sighed and sat in the sand.

"Hello baby" I said to my baby. It is growing at a rapid speed. It's been a few days since pauls death. And tomorrow me, the cullens, and the pack are going back to La push. I don't want to go. I will be reminded of Paul and everything we did.

I sighed and rubbed my bump. I wonder if the baby will look like him. Or me. If its a girl. If its a boy. Hmmm. I want a little boy. A Paul boy. A boy who will take after his father and time big and strong and a good role model to others.

I smiled slightly, picturing it.

"Lexi" I turned my head and saw liam. I smiled and patted the spot next to me.

He came and sat down and put his arm around my shoulder causing me to lean into him.

"I'm sorry." he muttered. I looked at him, questioningly.

"Lots of people close to you have died. They have all gone. I'm so sorry" he explains. I nod not wanting to think about it.

I sighed and stood up walking to my room and laying in the bed and thinking about what liam said.

Maybe I have a cures? I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around my bump.

sorry its so short.

and took so long to update.

next chap is in pauls pov.