I felt myself tremble uncontrollably and a man entered my field of vision. He had white blond hair and Bright blue eyes... my father Simon. There was something wrong with the way he smelled, he smelled strongly.. I don't know how to describe it.. he smelled.. powerful.

"Come on daughter, maybe you'll make a better child then your brother." He sent a dirty look at Mikes body and looked back up at me. " You will be in my grasp Blair." He smiled crookedly and lunged at me.

"Agggggh!!!!!!!" I screamed in terror and pain and sat up straight in my bed.

That was a dream? That was all a dream? I could feel tears streaming down my face, I could still feel the pain of Mikes death, and the power of Simon. I shivered in fear. I wish I had my father to comfort me, but hes at his 'meeting' cough cough werewolf meeting I so conviently heard about the other day while I was listening to his conversation with my friends.

I jumped out of bed, brushed my hair and put on some jeans and a shirt. I hurriedly put a jacket on and some shoes as I opened the window. I didn't wait for my dad to come home. I don't know why but I had to make sure Mike was ok. He had to be...

I jumped out the window and shifted. I ran as fast as I could to the park. I could just make out a giant wolf laying on the ground by the calm peaceful pond. I ran as fast as I could to him.

I howled worriedly trying to wake him up.

The giant wolf jerked awake and looked over at me and cocked his head. I shifted back to human when I reahed in front of him.

"Mike..."

"Are you ok Blair?! What happened? Have you been crying?" He rushed out as he took my face and looked to see if there was any physical damage.

I wiped at my face to get rid of the trails of tears. " M-mike I  had the worst dream!" I choked out.

Why was I telling him this? I was telling him because I had a feeling this dream was somewhat true.

I sat down beside Mike as he rubbed my arm soothingly. He listened carefully as I told him about my dream. Mike paled and hugged me.

"Blair Im so sorry." Mike whispered his voice full of regret. " I wasn't meant to tell you. Yes, I am your brother. Simon had well, he uh raped my mom, she became pregnant and was to scared to tell him so she attempted to run away. She hated the dark pack and wanted to raise me away from them. But my father caught her and demanded her to tell him why she tried to run away before he punished her. She told him that she was pregnant. He let her give birth to me but after she did, he killed her as her punishment...." Mike said disgustedly

" Our father has been torturing so many people, he has special....powers. Unlike normal werewolves. Somehow he knew when you came back to North Carolina and asked me to spy on you and to befriend you. Of course I had to do it. No one says no to him unless they want to die. But I also wanted to see you, and meet you. I had to try my best to protect you and warn you before he decides to take action and take you.." Mike said

I stared at him with horror... " Wha wha what?!" I practically yelled " Me, why, whats so important about me?"

"You have his powers." He said staring at him intently

" What are his powers?" I asked.

Before Mike could answer I heard a voice in my head.

We're here.

It was Simon.

I saw Mike stiffen and he shoved me toward to exit of the park." You have to leave now!!" He yelled shifting into his wolf. He nipped at my heels to get me to run. It worked.

I had so many questions buzzing in my head. Fear enveloped me as I shifted and ran away. I ran toward my house but I saw wolves block the way. I jumped into the woods and meandered quickly around thick trees and brush. I ran as fast as I could. I somehow managed to run faster than them.

All of a sudden I could see a clearing with a bunch of people in it.... my dads meeting. I could see them talking, Blaze, Willow, and my dad.... For a swift moment I felt safe, but just for a moment.

Danger!! My wolf cried.

I felt a wolf hit my side hard making me knock over. I felt my side crack and I howled a long drawn out pain filled howl. He broke my dang ribs, greeeeat! Even though I was in terrible pain I jumped back up, I am not going to be in Simons pack. He won't capture me.

I ran into the clearing and all eyes were on me. I thought I was safe, now that I was near my father... but boy was I wrong. I felt a wolf lunge at my leg making it snap. I bet they could hear the echo of the break across the clearing. I howled again in pain. It hurt me so much it made me shift back to human. I could hear everybody gasp and shifting to come to my aid. But somehow noone could come close to me and the evil wolfs. It was like an invisible force field or something. I could especially hear My father, Blaze and Willow howling in fear.

Willow was a grayish blue wolf, she was quite small only about 4 feet tall, its smaller than my 5 feet, My father was a dark brown wolf with blond highlights, he was taller than all the other wolves probably 6 feet. I guess thats because hes alpha. Blaze, was beautiful, he had pitch black fur and was about 6 feet.

I stared at my friends and dad with fear in my eyes. Simon has got me now.

"Your absolutely right, daughter." a human man said. It was none other than Simon. I guess some of his powers consisted of reading minds and making force fields.

He looked me up and down and grunted. "You look alot like your father.... but you have my hair." He said sounding a little smug.

I couldn't do anything but stare at him with fear. Then I saw Mike run toward us. He gasped at my broken body and ran to my side. He looked up at Simon and said " Why? why did you do this to her?!"

Simon ignored him and said " Take her to meet the pack, Ryan." The wolf to my right came over to me and sunk his teeth into my waist. I gasped in pain. I could hear my dads pack howl in fear and rage at my pain, and Simons ability to take me away.

"You see Chris, I never lose. I always get what I want." Simon said toward my fathers pack.

Once Ryan had me in his teeth he held me there. It was very uncomfortable, especially when you have broken ribs and a broken leg. Ryan took me away farther and farther as he ran into the distance, holding me in his mouth like I was a dog toy. I could hear my fathers pack howl in rage and fear as I was carried away. I could hear the rest of Simons followers running among us. I remembered the pure fear I felt right before I passed out.