Chapter 15

Im so sorry! Its been so long since I uploaded and i feel so bad for it!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

POV: Blair

"Blair.... Blair, wake up sleepy head."

I groggily twisted on the steel floor wishing to just be able to sleep.

" Blair, come on now.... wake up, you have training to do with Simon today."

That woke me up. I sat up and stared at Mike who was crouching above me, with a sad smile on his face. He thinks that its his fault that I'm here.Which makes me feel really bad... hes torturing himself about it.

"Oh joy." I said sarcastically.

Mike gave me another sad look then helped me off the floor.

" Simon will be in here soon to take you to train in a few minutes so you better eat your breakfast quickly." he said.

Mike handed me a tray of food. I gave him a small smile and began to eat my food.

After I ate my food, I sat with Mike silently thinking about what i was going to do to make it seem like I was on Simons side... hmm. I can't join his side immediately... that would be way to suspicious. I finally cleared my mind, I'll think of it when the time comes.

" Good morning daughter." I heard Simon say as he materialized at the door.

" Good morning sir." I said hesitantly.

Calling him sir seemed to please him, he smiled at me and called for a werewolf to  unlock me from my shackles.

When I was released I stood up and walked up to him.

" We are going to try to wake the power within you today." Simon said looking my face over to see if there was anything suspicious on it.

I nodded my head in agreement then followed Simon out of the door. I looked back up at Mike as I was leaving to see fear and worry etched on his face. I didn't have time to send him a reassuring smile because Simon was walking faster.

I was feeling tense and nervous, I didn't know where he was leading me.

As we were walking to who knows where, I could see werewolves slaving over work and werewolves being tortured. It took all I had to not retch in disgust and sadness. I wanted to close my eyes but i kept them open and walked on.

Werewolves kept asking me for help through their eyes. I wanted to reach out to them and help them... I guess thats my purpose here.

"Through this door." Simon said smugly.

He let me enter first into the damp, dark room.

I walked in timidly and shivered from the chill in the air. Whatever is going to happen in here can't be good.

" Lay on the table." Simon commanded.

" What are you going to do?" I asked worriedly.

" To awaken your powers sometimes you need a little... uh haha, help." Simon laughed amusedly

That didn't make me feel any better. I numbly got on the table and prepared for the worst. Simon started sticking wires on me and I was shaking with fear.

" Never fear daughter, if I knew this would kill you I wouldn't do it." SImon said offhand.

" Does it hurt." I asked worriedly.