Chapter 13

Im sorry I couldn't upload! :( but heres the next chapter. Sorry its a little short, but a little is better than nothing :)

The pic is of Simon ------>

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

I walked slowly into the woods, on my guard. I am absolutely sure someone else is here... watching me... waiting for the perfect time to attack. I sniffed the air apprehensively trying to find evidence of a werewolf.

All of a sudden Mike stumbles from behind some trees and comes toward me covered in blood and barely alive. He fell on his face and heaved in air. He didn't look good at all. He looked like, like a werewolf attatcked him. He had bloody cuts all over his body and he was very pale. He looked like he was terrified.

He rolled over onto his side and looked up at me with fearful eyes.

"You need to run... your just like him... just like.. just like our... our father." He said breathily.

I looked at him blankly, not being able to comprehend what he was saying. "Our father?" How am I just like him?

"I no I lied to you, about everything... but, but he made me. He wanted me to get close to you and lead you to him. But I only wanted to protect you from him, I wanted to see you and find out what our dad wanted with you.... but I tried to fight him... he's coming for you... you have to run!" Mike said frantically.

I thought I would be mad after hearing this, but I wasn't I looked at him with tears burning at me eyes and looked at my big brother. MY brother. I guess Simon had a little fun with someone else before he met my mom.

"Y-your father's Simon??" I stuttered

"Yes. Simon, alpha of the Dark Pack... You can't let him get to you! You can't have such a dark fate! He will kill you if you don't do what he says... I have to protect you! Thats what big brothers are for!" He said trying to lighten the mood slightly with the big brother comment.

I tried not to show how truely terrified I was as I shrugged off my jacket and started dabbing at Mikes wounds. What he's saying is scaring the heck out of me!

Mike was getting even paler and his eyes kept losing focus. He can't die, even though he's a lieing big butt of a brother he just can't die!

Mike sniffed and tensed. He grabbed my arm that was dabbing his head.

"He's coming now!!! he's in the woods you gotta run....." He said frantically.

"What he can't be coming!" I said trying to drag Mikes body somewhere safe. Where that was, I really don't know, I just needed to get him away from Simon.

I dragged him around trees and thick bushes unil All of a sudden Mike whispered my name. I turned around to face him to see what was wrong. Oh no, I've seen that look before... its the look my mom had before she passed on.

Mike put his hand on my face and said " Blair, I'm so sorry."

I started to cry and shake Mikes shoulders lightly. " No Mike, don't leave me!"

It was to late for that....I watched as Mike went limp and the lights left his eyes. I screamed in emotional pain. No! Not another death. My mom and now Mike.

Tears started pouring down my face and I tried to get rid of them. Mike wanted me to run... My father was coming for me.

Anger was bubbling in my veins and all I wanted to do was rip that stupid father of mines head off. Simon killed him! He killed Mike!