Bad boy

Summary:

Jungkook gets a punishment by his daddy
______________________________________

"Jungkook! Young man I expect for to listen to your daddy right now!" Namjoon yelled out to his little, making him scream out in excitement and run around the house. "Jungkook please just let me dress you! Fuck Jungkook!" Namjoon immediately covered his mouth and widened his eyes, Jungkook gasping and running over to his daddy. "Don't tell Jin! I promise I won't say it again!"

Jungkook gave him a playful look, acting as if he was mad. "Bad daddy, you get twenty million spankies!" Namjoon shook his head and begged for mercy, "no jungkook! Please have mercy on my soul!" Jungkook laughed and hit his daddy's bum, "you a bad daddy! Jungkookie so piss- SOWWY!!!"

Jungkook screamed a loud sorry on the top of his lungs, sitting down trying to protect his butt. "Aww bad bunny~ does daddy have to punish that filthy mouth of yours?" Jungkook teared up and mumbled a "yes sir...bad bunny needs daddy to punish him."

"Over my lap right now bunny boy~" Jungkook just got up and quickly ran away, then locking himself in the bathroom. Namjoon sighed out in annoyence, and jogged over to the bathroom. "3....2..." still no answer "Jungkook don't make me get to one young man!" He said in a stern voice. Jungkook just screaming "No daddy! Go away!" Namjoon knocked on the door loudly and hollered for him, but all he got was a shouting jungkook.

"If you don't unlock this door I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll pass out!" Namjoon was really mad now, to the point where he was threatening the boy. Jungkook gasped and quickly unlocked the door, gasping again as namjoon picked him up and tossed him over his shoulders. Jungkook kicked his legs but soon stopped as the elder slapped his bum, warning him to stop.

Jungkook whimpered as namjoon layed him over his lap and pulled his trousers down, only to reveal pink and white striped panties. "Aww look how cute these are on you, it's a shame how I have to whip you to behave." Jungkook whined out in embarrassment, not liking when his daddy degrades him. The first smack was planted, making Jungkook moaned out and bit his lip hard.

Jungkook cried once namjoon set down the second slap, "p-wease nu mure~" namjoon just chuckled. "Baby we've just started" Jungkook cried harder, namjoon massaging his butt cheeks, felling sorry for the boy. The panties were the ones to come off now, Jungkook hiding his bum because of embarrassment. "Don't hide your self, I wanna see your beautiful body."

Jungkook moaned once namjoon spat on his fingers and planted them inside his hole, Jungkook's hole clenched around the man's fingers. Namjoon adding another slap, "such a bad boy~." Jungkook whined out once namjoon added another slap, twisting his fingers into the boy all at the same time.

Namjoon groaned as Jungkook played with his bulge, gripping onto the clothed outline of his cock. "Such an impatient bunny, can't even wait till daddy is done with you." Jungkook whined again as his daddy degraded him, still not liking the cruel words. "D-dwaddy bunny boy gonna be goods for you.... pwease nu more t-teasing~." Namjoon quirked his eyebrow, his eyes getting darker. "Is bunny boy telling his daddy what to do" Jungkook quickly covered his mouth, repeatedly saying sorry over and over.

"Okay baby here's what your gonna do..."
______________________________________

Jungkook groaned as namjoon tightened the roped around his wrist, then wrapping the lace blindfold on his eyes. "Your daddy's pretty rope bunny, baby boy" Jungkook smiled as namjoon was now praising the boy, just like how he liked it. "You want daddy to please his little bunny~" jungkook whined out a needy "p-please daddy~."

Namjoon grinned and pulled his body up, then slammed into the boy.  Making Jungkook gasp out, and immediately start moaning loudly. Namjoon groaned at the boys tightness, he was truly addicted to the feeling of pushing himself in out and out, he was truly addicted to the Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook made needy moans and whines for namjoon, begging him to go harder. "D-daddy I need to cum!" Jungkook almost screamed as he was denied his orgasm, hating that namjoon made a tight grip onto his length. "N-nuuu daddy! L-let me cuuum~!"

After some time, namjoon was hitting jungkook's prostate dead on. Jungkook's mouth hung open and drool ran down his face once namjoon finally released his member, allowing his cum to spew out. Jungkook did so, his legs spazing out as the orgasm hit him. A loud, long "fuuuck~" could be heard from Jungkook, and namjoon immediately knew he wasn't in his headspace anymore.

"Is big Jungkook here?" Namjoon asked and he shook his head yes, "yeah it felt to good...it made get out of my space." Namjoon hummed and went over to the bathroom to grab a wet cloth, then wiping away his and jungkook's cum from their bodies. The older man now laying down Jungkook, removing the rope and blindfold.

Jungkook whimpered "cuddle me namjoon~"  and namjoon did just that, pressing a soft kiss on his laps making Jungkook straddle his waist and them have a passionate make out session. "Stop or I'll have to fuck you again" namjoon groaned, chuckling when he saw jungkook luagh.
______________________________________

"I know pronounce Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook husband and husband!" Everyone cheered as beads were thrown at them, jimin and his husband yoongi congratulating them on this happy day. Soon, Jin and his boyfriend j-hope talked about maybe they both wanna get married. Taehyung and his boyfriend jooheon held hands together, and shared a kiss. "Okay I'm gonna throw the bouquet now!!" Jungkook yelled, Jin hurriedly ran over to the crowd.

Everyone gasped and cheered as Jin cuaght the flowers, going over to j-hope and giving me a long, passionate, kiss. "We're gonna get married babe" they both started to tear up, everyone around them awing at the sight.
______________________________________

Namjoon and Jung were happily married now and adopted a daughter named, Kim Jennie.

Turns out j-hope and Jin married each other two months after namkook got married, adopting a son named Kunpimook Bhuwakul also known as bam bam. They adopted him when they went on their honeymoon to Thailand, lived there for a year, and know they live back in Korea.