We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Twenty... OI TWENTY!!!)

Start from the beginning

Eleonor stood with her head faced to one of the paintings. I poked her shoulder. She jumped two feet in the air and turned. ”Oh my you scared me” She laughs. Oh my puppy she wouldn’t hurt a fly. ”This is Elin... Wait Elin how could you know who Eleonor was?” I ask turning to Elin. ”I didn’t... I just wanted to go inside” She said and shrugged. Niall held up his hand up for a ‘high-five’ but Elin just shook her head. ”Only Emma for that mate” she said and I was on top again. 

”What’s up with the mop” Eleonor asked. Both me and Elin stared at her. ”Ow you shouldn’t have said that” Niall said. He didn’t know much about Baltazar but he still respected him. ”MOP! THIS!” Elin screamed and pointed to Baltazar. ”THIS!” I screamed and pointed at him also. ”Is Baltazar the THIRD!” She shouted. ”Not just a mop. a person! That have the name Baltazar!” She shouted. ”He’s the most kind, funny guy you’ll ever meet!” I shouted. 

Eleonor was about to start laughing but Niall shhh’ed her and shook his head. ”Okay I get it sorry” She said. ”Don’t say sorry to us!” I said. ”Say sorry to Balt... He’s quite upset!” Elin said. Eleonor looked at Niall who nodded. She then turned to baltazar that had his famous glasses on. ”I’m sorry for disrespecting you Baltazar... can you forgive me?” She asked. Baltazar turned to Elin. ”He says no” She said and walked passed her. 

”Sorry but you can’t take that thing in” The receptionist said. ”What?” Me and Elin said at the same time while Eleonor and Niall facepalmed. ”Yeah” The girl said. ”Well don’t you know who this is?!” We both say. ”No... not really” She said and shrugged. ”Well you know who I am right?” Niall said stepping before me and Elin. ”Yeah... but I can’t make anything happen sorry” She say and flirt her stupid little head of. ”You know he’s taken right” I growl. ”Oh for the love of god I only wanted to see some art is that to much to ask!” Eleonor said and take Baltazar and run inside.  

”Baltazar says you’re forgiven” Elin whispered. ”Emma say thank you” Elin said nudging me. ”Sorry I’m still in chock... I never thought Ellie would do something like this! actually this screws everything up!” I said groaning. ”I mean an Hufflepuff wouldn’t do something like this! This make her a Griffindor potential!” I said and Elin nods. 

Then Eleonor turns around. ”For your record I’m an Hufflepuff forever and always! PEACE OUT!” She said and took a right turn. Leaving me and Elin with our mouths open. ”Close your mouth before you catch flies babe” Niall said with a laugh and we walk after her. 

”Oh dear leprechaun this one looks like an milkshake sea!” Elin said and tap her chin. I lean in and sniffles. ”It smells like milkshake also!” I said. Elin lean closer also. Closer closer. She take a sniff. Then she licks it and Niall and Ellie stares at her. ”FLYING TABLES THIS IS DISGUSTING!” She screams and spit it around. Niall give her a peace of paper to spit it on instead of the floor. 

That” she said and pointed at the painting. ”Tasted awful” She said and shivered. ”No you can’t taste!” Elin screams at Balt. ”Well mostly because you might whip of the hole thing!” She shouts. ”I said no” She muttered. 

”Excuse me!” Someone said. We turned around. ”What” We all said in union and looked at the guy that stood there. He was bald. I wonder... next thing I know my fingers are around his scull. My fingers seems to be ahead of me today. ”May I lick?” I asked running my fingers up and down his scull. Niall was almost on the floor laughing. ”No! Absolutely not!” He said. ”Well that’s true! this feels like petting an baled cat and hate those... and I wouldn’t want to lick a cat for that mater either” I explain. 

”What’s wrong with that little girl?” He whisper to Niall who just shake his head laughing. ”Anyway... Can I buy that painting?” He asked Elin. Elin look down at the paper she just spit in. ”Uhm... sureeee” She said and look at him. weirdooo she mouth to me and I nod in agreement. ”What about a million pound” He said and Niall, Ellie and Elin choke on air. They couch aggressively. 

A/N

There it is! NOT THE END YET! so I have one chapter left... it's quite sad really... all thought I have a feeling you wont be satisfied with this... so I might do a sequel. But I'm not sure...

anyways Tell me what you think! in detail! 

I was really nice... because I just updated WITHOUT my 25 comments... but I'll have to say I'm quite disepointed in you *anger look at you* 

but next chapter IS the last one so I guess I can really wait to publish it... so 25 and it's yours! all thought two comments from the same person does not count as two comments it just counts as one...

vote to okay?

I really love you guys! you're amazing!

Follow me on twitter and we can chat sometime okay?

@Emma_Music_Mix

Love you! xx