Chapter 7

I hear shouting as I'm sitting with the kid in my arms. I look up and I see the father of this kid fighting against the villagers who are trying to lock him up. When it looked like the father was going to win the fight. The villagers finally get a hold of him and throw him in a hut where he roared and kicked up a fuss. I feel the child shaking and I pick him up again I carry him to the hut we were staying at and I sit him down in my lap. 

I knew I could get some answers from him so I try to question him. "Sweetie tell me what happened you will suffer the same fate if you don't speak up. So please tell me what happened I am the only one here and you can trust me," I say to him. He doesn't say anything and he continues to shake in my arms. I was just about to give up when he looks at me and starts to speak up. "It was my fathers doing this whole time. I didn't want to go along but he made me.

If I didn't go along with what he wanted me to do he would have killed me. He killed my mother when she tried to stop him from taking me with him. Please don't lock me up with him I don't want to be around him anymore. He wouldn't let me eat and he starved me. I wanted to run away but I couldn't," he says with tears in his eyes. 

My heart goes out for him and I hold him tightly to me he begins to calm down and stops shaking. I get up and go make him something to eat. I come back with food and I set it in front of him and he begins to scarf the food down. "Hey slow down there you will give yourself a tummy ache if you eat it that fast," I say it a little fondly he stops and slows down. I sit next to him making sure he eats it all. 

When he is done he crawls over to me and lays his head in my lap and stays close to me. "Do you have any family that you could live with that can take care of you?" I asked him. He looks up at me and I wait for his answer. When it looked like he wasn't going to give me one that is when he speaks up. "No not really I don't I really have nowhere to go can't I stay with you? 

Your really nice and you remind me of my mother and I don't want to be left alone please be my mom and keep me. I promise I will be good and do whatever you want. Just please don't leave me," he says as he starts to cry. I look at him and I stroke his hair. "I will be right back I gotta go talk to a couple of people about something. If you could just wait right here and I will go and see what I can do is that alright?" I asked him. 

He looks at me and nods his head he lets me go and I leave the hut. I go looking for Jon and at first I can't find him. Then I see him pop up and I head towards him. "Hey Jon can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked him. He looks at me and nods and we head to a place where we could talk privately. "Have you gotten any information from the kid that was attached to you by the hip?" He asks me with a playful tone in his voice. I roll my eyes at him. 

"Yes I got him to talk and looks like his father was the one behind the whole thing. His father was holding him against his will. He killed the boys mother and took him to teach him how to kill. He has no one he can go and live with. He wants to stay with me and I don't know what to do. I don't know if you guys would want him around or not," I say with a sigh. Jon stands there and looks at me for a bit. 

I wait to see what he has to say when I thought he wasn't going to say anything that is when he opens his mouth. "I don't see why he couldn't join our little group. I am sure that Tony wouldn't mind having this kid around," he says laughing. I get excited and I run to Tony to let him know what Jon said. But I couldn't find him at first. 

I look around to try to find him when I spot him in the distance and I walk over to him. I gently grab his arm to get him to look at me. When I got his attention he smiles at me really big. I smile back. "Hey baby I have something I want to talk to you about can we talk privately?" I asked him. He nods and we go to a secluded place where we could talk to one another privately. 

I tell him what I told Jon and at first he just looks at me and I look down nervously. Just when I think everything was going to work out fine. That is when I see Tony frown and I see an emotion that flitted across his face. I couldn't pin point what the emotion was. It was gone before I could get a good look at it. Then finally his face settled for the expression I normally always sees on his face. 

"That's fine baby if that is what you want to do then I don't see why not. But he better not try to make any moves on you. Your mine and I don't share what is mines," he says. I blush deeply when I hear what he says. He just looks at me and smiles pulling me close and kissing me deeply. We stay that way just kissing. I pull away from him and catch my breath. Tony takes my hand and pulls me to where the boy is at. 

When we enter in I see the boy looking at me. I smile at him fondly and I take a step closer to him. When he sees who is behind me. That was when he starts to growl and shows his fangs at him. I sigh and try to get in the way so neither one nor the other could hurt themselves badly. I think to myself. 

"We will not have any of that sweetie. This person is my mate and I love him very much. If you want to be a part of this group then you need to get along with him. Are we clear on this honey? I asked him in a sweet voice. He stops growling at Tony and I smile at the kid. I was impressed with Tony I thought he was going to wind up fighting with the kid. But he ended up behaving and being good. I smile at the boy. 

That was when I realized that I didn't know what the boys name was. "Hey sweetie can you please tell me what your name is?" I asked him in my sweet voice. The kid smiled at me. "My name is Johnny and can I call you mama?" He asks me blushing. I smile big at him and nods my head. "I don't see why you couldn't do that I would love to be your mom if you would have me," I say smiling bigger.

He runs towards me and throws his arms around me and holds me close. I hear Tony start to growl and I look over at him. He stops immediately and gives me a really cute and sexy smile. I blush even harder and hide my face in the kids neck. I feel someone lightly shaking me and I look up to see the person who was doing it. I see that it was Tony he was smiling at me playfully as he does this. I couldn't help but smile at him back then I lightly kick him in the leg and laugh at the look of surprise on his face.