no

JONAH watched Corbyn and Jack from a distance. The two seemed to spend more and more time each day. He knew they two had some type of feelings for each other.

"Corbyn, seriously you don't have to" Jack told the blond, jonah furrowed his eyebrows.

Was Corbyn about to wish for something. The brunet thought while watching Corbyn smile and hug Jack.

"Its okay Jacky, it's only my first wish..." Corbyn promised, he took a deep breath, "I wish for Jack Avery's siblings to be free from harm"

Jack smiled, he was going to use his magic to 'grant' the wish but he snapped somewhere.

"Jack?" The blond gasped, "no, no, no where'd he go?!"

"Corbyn?" Jonah finally spoke, the younger turning his head.

"Jonah? He's gone- just disappeared." Corbyn sniffled, "where'd he go?"

Jonah caught corbyn, "I know, i saw, I'm sure he's okay. Jack's immortal... right?"

Corbyn looked up quickly, not realizing that at all. He grabbed Jonah, "no! I can't... no..."

Jonah looked around, "i-uh...itll be okay Corbyn"

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Jack looked around, it wasn't something he was used to. A rotten smell of something he didnt recognize mixed in the smell of sulfur. The room around him very dim. It hit him, hell itself.

"Jac...jacky?" A girls voice whispered, beside him suddenly. "I...is.. is that you?"

Jack's eyes welled up with tears as he looked down and saw his sister.  She looked ragged and skinny. Her clothes ripped and small.

"Oh my gosh... isla" he sniffled, he bent down and picked her up.

"Jacky, this place is horrible." The girl whimpered, "I wanna go home"

"I know, I'm gonna get you out of here" The curly haired promised. Isla held onto him tightly, scared to let go.

"How? Last time your powers weren't strong enough." Isla nuzzled him, she hesitated before she touched his curls.

"Someone helped me" jack told her, "where's Ava?"

"She's not here, I only know that." Isla whispered, the young girl giggled gently. "Your curls are so fluffy"

"Shh princess, we've got to be quite" Jack kissed her forehead, Isla nodded.

Jack teleported to another part of the place he was in. Seeing guards further down he quickly made himself and his sister invisible.

Jack scanned the cells. Hoping his sister was okay. Isla looked at Jack stopping him, "jacky look"

Jack looked to where she was pointing and he saw Ava arguing with the guards.

Jack quickly set down Isla, "no matter what happens you stay there, understood?" He sternly spoke casting a protection shield over her.

"But jacky I cant... I cant loose you again" isla sniffled, reaching out for him.

Jack smiled softly, "I love you princess, dont worry about me"

Jack quickly shoved the guards away, Ava looking around scaredly. But started crying when she heard her name. Jack tying the guards with his magic.

"Ava" Jack mumbled, engulfing her in a hug, kissing her forehead.

"Jack? I missed you so much" she sniffled, jumping into his arms. "They hurt me Jack, they used me. Look at all the bruises and cuts..."

"I know, I know, shh I'm going to get you out of here. Both of you." Jack promised, Ava stayed close to Jack huddling into his side.

"You got Isla? Is she okay? Last time I saw her the guards were injecting something in her" Ava looked at Jack.

"I got her and you. How do we get out of here, do you know?"

Ava shook her head, but saw Isla and ran towards her scooping her up. "Oh my gosh your okay"

"Ava! Your okay, I thought I'd never see you again" Isla hugged her tightly. "Jacky's gonna save us-"

"Jack, genie Avery" a deep voice said behind them. "Years, many years have passed. What makes you think this time these girls will be freed? I've strengthened their powers. Not as strong as you or their mother but pretty useful I say."

Jack hissed, making the magic beam disappear. "Leave them alone."

"You think your going to save them how cute." The voice laughed. "These girls are mine now. They help me torture the world. They help me a lot."

Jack slammed the demon with a slash of magic. The thing hissed. Claws trying to strike Jack.

"Hmm... you seem more powerful" the demon smirked, "tell you what I'll trade you the girls if you stay here"

"Not. A. Chance" Jack growled, a beam of light slammed down on the demon, it screamed in pain.

Jack rushed towards the girls, he tried to teleport out but it used a lot of his strength. It caused him pain. Fire burning at him as he tried to teleport out.

"It wont be so easy" the demon slashed Jack down. It quickly pouncing onto the boy.

"Then... then I'll keep trying" jack flicked his hand a gush of strong wind blowing the demon off.

He quickly got to the girls, making a shield around them. He took their hands. "Girls I need you to close your eyes and think of the outside world"

"What's it look like?" Isla whispered.

"Whatever you want it to be" jack whispered back.

Jack gasped, struggling to keep the shield as the demon creature bashed against it. He closed his eyes thinking of the world, corbyn flashed into his mind and he smiled. He thought of the blond making him happy.

Jack began to glow purple. Bright purple. He swirled his hand, a powerful blast knocking aside the demon. Jack closed his eyes took a deep breath and snapped his fingers. This time able to pass through the barrier of fire.

Corbyn was going through his notes when he heard 3 thuds. Then a loud and painful, "Jack!"

Corbyn looked over seeing two girls and the genie on the ground flattened. Unresponsive.

"No..."