𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

As Miyumi was unpacking her stuff, her mind couldn't help but wander into dark places. Her alarm on her phone went off, signaling that it was 6:30 pm.

This would be around the time you would annoy me so... where are 𝕪𝕠𝕦?

Yumi sighed as she made a mental note to stop setting alarms for 6:30, seeming as she wouldn't need to anymore. For the only reason she did, was to remind herself that her 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 was going to annoy her soon.

You know i wouldn't ever admit it but.. I'm feeling lonely

"yUUUMMIIII!!!" she heard her name being yelled, so she quickly got up and ran down the stairs.

"Yes?" she replied with a disinterested tone.

"Meet 𝕐𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕋𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚, he's in your grade and he's our neighbor." she said with a smile.

"Ohayo gozaimasu." she said with a monotone tone and bowed, showing respect.

"O-Ohayo!" he responded, flustered.

"Right, so Yams said he would show you around once you started school, which would be Monday." Auntie said.

"Hai." she responded bluntly, not caring at all.

"Also can you get the ingredients for dinner tonight? The convenience store that I work at should still be open so could you walk there and get these items?" she asked while handing Yumi the shopping list.

"Mmm. what's the name of the store?"

"Sakanoshita Store. When you get there, you should see an old man with raggedy blonde hair, just tell him that i sent ya. you should get a 10% off discount" she said.

"A-actually, i can walk you there since my teammates should be there since practice just ended." Yamaguchi said while stuttering.

"Mmmkay." Yumi said with a blank face.

"Heres the money, don't get hurt, don't do any stupid shit, and make sure to get everything on the list." her aunt said, trying to take a 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕪 tone.

"Haaiiii." Yumi said with a bored look plastered on her fair face.

Before they shut the door, her aunt gave them money for the items. Yumi flashed a small, almost, unnoticeable 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 towards her aunt. Her aunt's eyes flashed a small bit of surprise since it was rare for her robotic niece to show any 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

After 5 minutes, Yamaguchi finally felt himself get comfortable around her

"Y'know you kind of remind me of my friend, Tsuki." he said with a small 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖.

"Mmm, how so?" she said with a bored tone.

"Well you both seem blunt and...you both are cool!" he said.

"I'm....cool?" she said with a surprised tone.

"Mmhmm!" he responded.

"Heh. thanks, i suppose." she said, as her eyes 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 and she sent a small 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 towards him, while he didn't catch.

"Well we're here! Oh! Tsuki!!!" Yamaguchi said while running towards a huge male.

"The fuck... is that a titan?" Yumi said with a genuine concerned tone and face.

"What was that, chibi-chan?" the giant responded with an irked face.

Without bothering to maintain the banter, Miyumi headed inside and started foraging for her items.

What the fuck? Why is it on the top fucking shelf?? How the fuck is my 4'10 ass gonna get that shit?

Without noticing another's presence, Yumi jumped up really high and almost got the item.

"Arejfliaerfijearigjeraigjeirghjaejf" she whispered screamed in frustration.

Just when she was about to jump again, she noticed a big male with a man bun grab it for her.

"H-here you go miss!" he said.

"Teddy bear." she stated bluntly, catching the male off guard.

"H-haah??" he said while turning red.

"Mmm arigato." she stated before turning around and went straight towards the pocky/ snack area. Her eyes sparkled as she had a flowery background.

She quickly grabbed two packs of strawberry pocky and two of chocolate.

She was about to walk away but she saw her 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 favorite snack. Her eyes hardened and she turned her back and continued to fantasize about how yummy the pocky will be.

As she was too deep in thought, she was in the milk area and got her milk, well she was about to before some fucking blueberry giant stole her milk.

"Oi." she said, causing the blueberry to look down at her.

"What?" he said with a scowl.

"That. Is. My. Fucking. Milk." she said, attempting to be intimidating.

"But I grabbed it first?" he responded.

"Tch. You're annoying." she said and quickly turned away from him and grabbed another milk carton, purposely bumping his shoulder when she was leaving.

"Ohayo fake blondie. Auntie Yumeko sent me." she said while looking uninterested.

"F-fake blondie???!" he said offended.

"Mmm. can i pay for my items and leave, sir?" she said while mentally calculating the price for everything.

"S-sir??" he said while an imaginary arrow went through his heart.

"Mmm so the total should be around 3,667.39 yen, including the sale on milk, and including the 10% discount." she said while she got out her money and proceeded to shove the money into his hands.

"Mmm see ya." she said while she carried the three bags with her left arm.

"That lady is crazy! Those bags are heavy as hell and how did she calculate that quickly???" he exclaimed, feeling aggravated.

"damn kids these days." he said with a huff.