SSM- Clare Devlin

Information:
You are 16.
Older twin sister of Claire.
Your name is Y/N Devlin
Prompt: You both get into trouble.
________________________________________________
Your POV:
Me, Claire, Erin, Orla, Michelle and the wee English fella were all sat in detention because somebody couldn't keep their mouth shut. We have a feeling it is probably Jenny Joyce, but we don't know for sure. Claire didn't help the situation by blaming it all on Michelle. If she hadn't of said anything we could have probably gotten away with it. That stupid first year didn't help either thinking she's everything because she's big Mandy's sister. The thing is we had all apologised, but she didn't accept. That is how we ended up in detention. Oh, and then to top it of Sister Declan dropped dead after she had confiscated half of our things, So we tried to get our things back and Sister Michael walked in. Let's just say the positions we were in didn't exactly make us look like we was innocent of murder, that's probably why everybody thought we murdered Sister Declan.

We were all sat in Sister Michael's office waiting for our parents. When they finally arrived they were all going on about the road being blocked, also one of the reasons why we got into this mess in the first place.

After Deirdre arrived sister Michael had explained the situation that we were in to our parents, let's just say me and Claire are in deep shit when we get home because dad doesn't look that impressed. We all knew that sister Declan was quite old but we didn't know how old, so Erin decided to ask. Oh, apparently she would have been 98 on Friday and the hospital say that she died from a heart attack. No, sister Michael doesn't believe that though she's Still convinced we murdered her. She decided to just let us go. To put this frankly I don't think she was bothered.

Once we had got home Claire was still freaking out. I decided I was going to say something, as you do when someone is upset.

Y: "Claire, don't know what your freaking out for your the one that got us in that mess. Not being funny I don't like gigs or David Donnelly for that matter but I would have much rather of gone to his gig than be in detention with a nun that was going to die after confiscating most of our personal belongings."

She just turns to look at me. I think she might be a bit mad.

C: "I got us into this mess? Me? I wasn't the one that threatened a first year. If I recall that correctly that was Michelle."

I just look at her In disbelief.

Y: "So what then, did you not rat us out? Could we have not gotten away with it? I think we could have Claire, so next time keep your mouth shut."

Before we could say anything else our mother walked into the room. She started telling us how upset she is with us. If you ask me. In my opinion the conversation was cringe and boring.