Gf/Gf-Erin Quinn

Information:
Name: Evie
Prompt: "we're best when we're together."
____________________________________
Evie's POV:
I haven't spoke to Erin at all in the last week. I found out that she was talking about me behind my back. I honestly felt so heart broken and betrayed. I trusted her with everything and look where that got us. I just wish that we were still together.
____________________________________
*Time Skip*
I was walking home when I heard Erin shouting me.

"What do you want Erin?" I ask whilst rolling my eyes. "Been talking behind my back again have you and you just wanted to let me know what rumours you've been spreading now."

"No. Evie, I want to apologise for talking behind your back. I shouldn't have done it. It was wrong but I wasn't talking about you because I was spreading rumours. It was because I was worried about you. You haven't spoke to anyone in weeks, even before I started talking about you." Erin says with concern lacing her voice.

"Well, I guess it's apology accepted. I'm also sorry for making you worry. It's just...I just wanted to be alone for a while, things have been going off at home and I just wanted time to think about it on my own." I say sympathetically because I didn't realise why she was actually talking about me.

"Don't apologise for wanting to be alone but I just wish you'd have let me know. Anyway we're best when we're together." Erin says the last part with a smile.

"Yeah, we are." I smile back.
____________________________________
A/N: This is only a short chapter and it's probably cringe but I wanted to post something and I've been lacking inspiration.