LA

I wake up Nicks shaking Chase and I. "Wake up guys the meet and greet starts in an hour" Nick says. I nod and wake Chase up. "Morning Luna thank you for letting me stay" he said. I stood up and got changed Chase was practically asleep so I didn't care I put on this with white Air Force

 I stood up and got changed Chase was practically asleep so I didn't care I put on this with white Air Force

I went and got Chase Jeans and a hoodie and ther that at him. I turn around so he could change and pick up Taylor I sit and feed him and put him in a little cute outfit. Nick comes in and we all walk downstairs everyone's outside from our bus and the other bus. "Hey" I say to Dixie and pull her aside. "Chase and Charli has a fight could you talk to Char Chase didn't do what she though he did" I say. She nods and talks to Charli "thanks" Chase says giving me a hug. I walk over to Nick and hand him Taylor.

I hold Nicks hand and I play with Taylor hand who's laughing. Fans were arriving and we were getting swarmed. The people opened the door to the building and we walked in we all ate breakfast. Then we got ready for the QnA panel. Chase one side of me Nick the other Taylor in my lap Charli next to Chase who still wasn't taking to him Dixie and then the rest of the house. The fans came running in and people landed up to ask questions. "Hey I'm Ella and  I have a question for all of you who are the couples in the house" a girl says. "Well Nick and Luna me and Mia Alex and Kouvr and um I guess Chase and Charli" Thomas says. The turn from each other. "Hey I'm Ruby it's a question for Nick and Luna how did he ask you to marry him" another girl says.

"Well Luna was feeling sick so I got her a few things and I got bears with our initials I but Luna last name as A when she saw it and looked at me I asked her" Nick says. I smile and Taylor laughing on my lap. "Hey I'm Olly" the QnA pannel lasted an hour and then we went in to the meet and greet portion of the day in between we had lunch. After we decided to go to a theme park. I couldn't go because I had to look after Taylor so Nick stayed with me Kouvr did go either as she would of been able to go on the rides so Alex also stayed. Chase and Charli were still fighting so Chase also stayed. Kouvr was throwing up and I was just chilling with Nick and Chase watching TV. When the others got back Charli asked to talk to Chase in private.

We let them use our bedroom. They came out both red eyed from crying. Chase looked at Charli walking away and started crying again so I went in the bedroom with him to talk as Nick was with Taylor. "What just happend boo" I say hugging him. "We broke up" he said crying. "Why because of the rumours or what" I ask rocking our hug. "I don't know I just" he said. We sat there and Nick came in joining our hug with Taylor. "We need to re room because Charli and Chase won't wanna sleep together" I say. It was late like 1 in the morning Taylor we had put in the cot to sleep. I went out the bus and to the other one w head keys to each other so I went in everyone was alseep apart from a few.

Ondreaz was downstairs with Dixie "what's going on why are you guys downstairs" I ask. "Tony and Addy there hooking up" Dixie says "Yh it's really annoying and there making a lot of noise" Ondre says laughing. "Ok well we're all up in our bus apart from Alex and Kouvr Chase and Charli broke up so we need to re room" I say. "Well if Tony and Addy go in ondreaz and Tony's bunk Charli and come sleep with me and in our room there's a camp bed so Avani can sleep with us aswell" Dixie says. I nod "ok then Ondre can come in our rooms and get Vanis old bunk" I say. Ondreaz gets his stuff and we all switch rooms. I eventually climb into bed with Nick. "Jesus your amazing" he says. "Why" i say laughing. "Your always there for you friends I love you" he says. I grab my bear and I cuddle up with Nick we fall asleep.

Cute ❤️ sorry for the boring chapter this book will get more interesting 🧐 m only going to write a few more chapters before I start book three which skips to Taylor being 6 and Kouvrs baby being 4-5