Dress shopping

We arrive at the dress shop and walk inside Mia knows the owner. "Hey Tash" she says "Miaaaa omg what are you doing here did Thomas finally propose" Natasha says. "No but my friend Luna is getting Married Kouvr Luna meet Natasha Tash meet Kouvr and Luna" Mia says pointing to us we go over and hug her. "Oh so your the famous Luna" she says. "I'm Luna" I say laughing. "Nick told me all about you he's friends with my brother" Tash says. "Oh cool" I say "hope you've heard good things" I add. "Well mainly when I'm over a sway oh by the way Bryce is my brother they manly ask him about your sex life" she says I look shocked "ok what does he say about me" I say consented. "Well the boys ask him but he normally says good now you idiots shut up" Tash saying laughing I sigh. Good job if she would of said something different I might of flipped I though in my head.

"Ok so what kind of style you looking for" she asks me. "Something cute I don't want a long dress because photos will be on the beach and I don't want it to get dirsty so I want it short" I say. "Ok I'll pull a few things and you can try them on" she says walking away. "Ok so what kind of thing do you want us to wear" Mias says " yeah because we're going to be your bridesmaids and all" Kouvr says. "Who told you that" I say laughing. "Well arnt we" Mia says concerned. I pause "of course but so is Mass so I'll text her to come so you can all try on dresses" I say. I text Mads and she arrives right when Tash comes back with the dresses. "Ok try these on" Tahs says after I said Hi to mass we all walk to the changing rooms and try the dresses on one by one.

 "Ok try these on" Tahs says after I said Hi to mass we all walk to the changing rooms and try the dresses on one by one

The first one I tried on it was plain at the front but the back was really cute. I walk out "omd cute" Mia says. "It's cute but let's go shorter" Kouvr says "I agree" Mads says "me to" I say and walk back into the changing room.

 "It's cute but let's go shorter" Kouvr says "I agree" Mads says "me to" I say and walk back into the changing room

Next I try on this. I walk out "it's nice" Kouvr says "cute" Mia says Mass just didn't say anything and shakes her head. "I don't really love it either I saved the best till last" I say.

I walk out everyone gasps "That's the one" Mads says and she's hard to please "you look stunning" Mia says with wide eyes "it's perfect" Kouvr says

I walk out everyone gasps "That's the one" Mads says and she's hard to please "you look stunning" Mia says with wide eyes "it's perfect" Kouvr says. "I think this is the one" I say smiling looking in the mirror. "Also if you don't want it as poofy you can take out a layer underneath it just clips on and of" Tash says. "Yh I want this one" I say. I take picture. "Ok well this is the one for me let's look at dresses for you" I say smiling. I change back into my outfit for the day. Tash bags up the dress for me. We look around and pick a few dresses they all take them into the changing room. The first one they tried on looked like this but in pink

 The first one they tried on looked like this but in pink

"I love it" Mia says. "I look good" Kouvr says. "I love it" Mads says. "You all look perfect I think that's the one" I say to them. "But we have others to try on" Mia says. "Nope I think there the ones" I say. We all nod and agree we all go and pay for our dresss we drive Mads home as she uberd.

We walk back into the house "we're home" I yell. I hear crying and run upstairs. In Chases room all the boys were on the bed crying "Oh my god what happend" I ran over to Nick. "Is everything ok" Kouvr asks panicked. "We were just watching end game it's so sad" Nick says. I roll my eyes "what" he says grabbing me into his lap. "Your so ridiculous I though something bad happened" I say. "Well it did black widow died" he says I laugh. "Where's Tay" I ask remembering "in his room" Nick says we stand up and walk he's asleep. "So you guys got your dresses" he asks rapping his arms around me when we were back in our room. "Yh you'll love it I hope" I say as he kisses my neck. "Can I see" he asks me. "No we have to save it till the day" I say. "Please" he says "noooo" I say.

"But it's amazing" I say. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him "did you get the invites done" I say hugging him. "Yep all posted" he says. Taylor starts crying "Aww" He says "what our baby's crying and your awing" I say laughing jumping down. We walk into Taylor's bedroom Nick picks him up and rocking him making him settle down I smile and watch him. "Whata looking at" He says I start to cry. He sits down on the arm chair that was in there with Taylor in one arm and using his hand to tell me to come over I take Taylor and lie on him and Tay lies on me. "What's wrong bby girl" he says kissing my cheek. "It's just your so perfect and with Tay I'm just so lucky" I say wiping my tears and smiling. "I'm the lucky one I'm marring the stunning girl sitting on my lap with my beautiful lil guy" he says as he hugs me.

"Hey I'm still here" I say looking at him. I put Taylor down in his crib and walk over to Nick I sit on his lap. He starts kissing down my neck he picks me up and we walk out Taylor's room "hey guys" Calvin says. "Not now" Nick says shutting and locking the door to our room.
Yh yh we all know what happens now😉😂

"Fuck" I say rolling over breathing heavy. "God" Nick says. Calvin punches his hand through the door Alex was filming I hide my boobs under the covers Nick rolls on top of me. "Alex stop filming the fuck is wrong with you" he yells. Alex turns the camera to himself. "Well we won't be going in there they seem to be in in the nude" he says poshly. "Alex you fucking out that in the blog I'm gunna murder you" Nick yells. "The fuck are we gunna do now we have a whole in our door" he adds. "Well I guess you can't have sex" Calvin says. "Fucking hell Calvin we just fucked and you interrupted" Nick yells. "Hey that's a lil to loud" I say. I roll around so I'm sitting on his lap and I tap the covers round us so no one could see me naked. "Oops sorryyy" Calvin says walking away. Just then Thomas comes with his camera "Jesus you guys have to run in everything" I say laughing. "It's not our fault you guys are always "busy""" he says.

Nick looks really pissed everyone walks away his hair was so long so I push it behind his ear. "Hey babe it's ok" I say kissing his cheek. "Yh our they fuck everything up" he says rolling his eyes I just sit there hugging him for a bit Until we fall asleep.

Aww cute do you like there dresses ??