Chapter 7

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while. awhile ago I was informed that some of my family members got covid-19. So I went to go visit and take care of them for awhile. I'm back now so more updates coming! Again I apologize for not updating sooner.

Nishinoya's pov

"Why isn't Y/N back ?" I asked "She probably went to take a shit" Kageyama said "Don't say that Kageyama!" Hinata said. They started arguing, when I saw kenma and Y/N. I squinted my eyes it looked like they are holding hands but I doubt that. As I walk up to Y/N I see that she is holding hands with that little rat setter! Y/N is mine! "Hey! Why are you holding hands with my precious Y/N!" I yelled getting attention from our teams. "...." All they did was blush. "Come on Y/N" I grabbed her hand and brought her to the team. He won't take my precious Y/N away from me!

"What was that all about" the team asked Y/N.
While Tanaka and I were giving the death glare to kenma and his team. Kenma then hid behind Kuroo.
"Kenma and I were just catching up on things" Y/N said. "Uhm, catching up" Tsukishima said with empathizing catching.  "It wasn't like that" Y/N said while punching Tsukishima on the shoulder.
"Y/N-senpai, are you and kenma dating?" Hinata asked. "What n-no" she said flustered.

Kuroo pov

"Hey! Why are you holding hands with my precious Y/N!" Someone yelled. I looked over to see Y/N and Kenma holding hands, while Nishnoya is walking up to Y/N and kenma. I laughed from seeing how embarrassed they both were. " wow, I've never seen Kenma so flustered" Lev said with a smirk trying not to laugh at him. I watched how Nishinoya grabbed Y/N's hand and took her to the team while Kenma walked to us.

"What was that all about" we asked kenma. "It was nothing" Kenma said still a blush on his face. I felt someone staring at us. I looked over to see Tanaka and Nishinoya giving the team a scary glare, mostly to Kenma though."Are you and Karasuno's team manager dating" Yaku asked. "N-no why would you think that" he asked a little more blush on his face than before. "Because you guys have been staring at each other and having small talk."Lev said. "W-we're just friends!" Kenma said. "Yeah, friends" I said empathizing the friends.

"Kenma, I understand why you wouldn't want to tell us but we're your team and we support your decisions. So you don't have to lie about dating
Y/N." Inuoka said. "It's not fair how can kenma get a beautiful girlfriend from karasuno!" Yamamoto wailed. "She's not my girlfriend!" Kenma said with a frown on his face.

Kenma POV

"She's not my girlfriend!" I said. I frowned because I like y/n I just didn't how to say it to her. "They're not dating but they like each other." Kuroo said. "No, she doesn't like me" I said to the team. Why would someone like her like someone like me. "So what your saying is that you-" Kuroo said "Get ready for the next game" coach interrupted the conversation.
"We will continue this conversation later" Kuroo said as we got ready for our next game.

Karasuno lost the practice game and we went to lunch. y/n was serving lunch with the other team managers. "go compliment y/n when she hands you lunch!" Kuroo said to me. When I got to y/n I was a stuttering  mess. "U-umm t-thank y-you y/n." I said. While Kuroo was trying to hold back his hyena laugh. "you're welcome kenma" she said with a beautiful smile on her face. I blushed, her smile was so pretty. As I walked to our lunch table. I could see my teammates trying to stifle their laughs. I sat down and started playing on my gameboy, now blushing even more in embarrassment. "No need to be shy kenma, we all get like that." yaku said. [mommy yaku] "yeah kenma, yamamoto can't even talk to a girl" kuroo said to me. "HEYYY I can talk to girls!" Yamamoto said. "When I see yamamoto try to talk to girls he runs away before they can speak to him" Lev said. " No" yamamoto denied. " Stop arguing   this is about kenma here" yaku said.

725 words :]