Chapter 5

Y/N POV

After lunch break was over the managers had to clean up. Since Nekoma knows that I'm here now, I'm not afraid to fully support my team. I can finally scream for my team when they made a point. I'm glad that they found out fast because now I can do the thing so wanted to do for the team that I was afraid to do before.

After we finished cleaning the cafeteria, we went back to our teams. The game I've been waiting for is finally here. Karasuno vs Nekoma. I was nervous at first but Kiyoko comforted me and gave me confidence. "Thank you Kiyoko-sempai" I said.
"Just looking out for my lower classmen" she said.
I smiled and skipped to our team happily. "Why are you so happy y/n-Sempai" Hinata asked. "I'm just excited to see my team play against Nekoma" I said
"Is it because you went there last year?" Hinata asked. He really exposing me right now 😭. "Yes and I know my team will do great in this practice game so I'm excited to see you play after all they are your  rivals." I said to him with a smile. "Aww y/n-sempai" Tanaka and Nishinoya said with their eyes watering.
"Do great out there for me" I told them."we will!" They yelled. I smiled and went to Kiyoko.

Kenma's pov

Our next practice game was with karasuno where f/n goes to school now. I understand why she moved schools what she had to deal with was a lot. But I still wonder if she would have stayed if I tried harder. Maybe I wasn't enough for her.

"Hey kenma, isn't  y/n the manager for karasuno" Lev asked me excited because of y/n. "Yes f/n is a manager for karasuno" I told him "Can you set to me more than you usually do then, I want y/n to see my talent" he said to me. I was about to speak when he asked me "Why did you call L/N-sempai by her first name?". "Because I've always called her by her first name" I said to him. "Oh so you two were close" he asked me. "Yes then she transferred schools" I said.
"So you don't talk to her?" Kuroo budded in the conversation. "We still do just not as much as we used to" I said. I was sad about that but I didn't want to seem weird if I tried talking to her more.
"So she's open" Lev asked. "No!" I said loudly. " Guys stop talking about y/n and get ready!" Someone said. Lev and I blushed in embarrassment y/n probably heard that. Kuroo was just laughing again.

Y/N POV

"Stop talking about y/n and get ready!" someone from Nekoma's team said. I blushed embarrassed about what I just heard. Looking over to see kenma and Lev blushing as well. They look really cute aww, wait what the heck I don't even know Lev that well why am I saying that. Nishinoya and Tanaka came running in front of me and stoping with a scary persona.

Nishinoya pov

I saw that kenma,Lev and Kuroo checking y/n out and talking. I immediately ran to y/n Tanaka must have heard what one of their teammates said.

Tanakas pov

I must protect my precious y/n at all costs.
How dare they look at y/n without permission!
Unacceptable and unforgivable!!!!!!

Tsukishimas pov

"Stop talking about y/n and get ready!".
I see Tanaka and Nishinoya running to y/n. I walked up to y/n and pushed Nishinoya and Tanaka away from her. "Can't you see that you're making y/n-sempai uncomfortable" I said to them. Y/N looked shocked. I blushed realizing that I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me, my hand still around her waist. I removed my hand off of y/n quickly Tanaka didn't notice but Nishinoya did. "Can't you see that you're making her uncomfortable" nishinoya copied my words. "Sorry y/n-Chan" I said and left. Seeing Nishinoya go in for a hug to say sorry, that sly perv, he's only saying sorry to hug y/n. I clenched my fists and while walking back to yamaguchi. Nishinoya 2, Tsukishima  1 he said and mumbled yamaguchi 0. "Did you say yamaguchi 0" I asked and chuckled. "Yes! No! Maybe!" He said and blushed

Lev pov

"Hey Kenma, look" I said. Watching Tsukishima and Nishinoya with y/n. The way they touched her made me feel annoyed I wanted to do that with y/n and not anyone else! I looked at kenma his fists clenched in anger.

Kenma's pov

After watching what Tsukishima and Nishinoya did, my fists clenched in anger and jealousy. I wish that I was more open to y/n-sempai maybe would be laughing with me right now. I remember her giggle it was so cute makes me blush just thinking about. Y/N at the end of this hopefully I will have the courage to tell you my feelings. I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you and I will continue to love you.

A/N hoped you enjoyed and I'll try to update as soon as possible. Have a good day(night)
900 words