Chapter 2

They release my chains so I can write my answers on paper, so I giggle, "What's so funny," asks the second guard, so I write down that, this is like a test in school, he just nods. "What's the name of your pack," asks guard one, I write, the white moon pack, both guards look at each other, "Do you have a family," asks guard one, yes I write, "What's there full names using Alpha and Beta and names like that," I write Alpha Sean(dad) Luna Lisa(mom) Beta Jhon(brother) sissy Katey, they look at the paper then pale, "sir you may want to take this paper to your father," he takes the paper and nods. When he was gone, guard number two asked,"Can you do sign language," I nod, "how did you become mute," I look down and ask in sign language for a price of paper and he gives me a piece of paper and I start to write my tale, I was about two when my voice box stopped working, they tried to find out what was wrong and found it, it was wolfsbane from something, they could never find out what though, so they Took out my voice box and tried to put in another but my body reflected it, and after that they just gave up because if they kept experimenting, they would kill my wolf.

When I was done and guard two read it, since the other guard left, he looked at me, "I use to be a werewolf," 'really' I asked in sign language, he nods "they killed my wolf, my parents did, because they claimed I was to strong for a baby to be," 'wow' I said in sign language.

He talked, and I used sign language, to chat till I had to be chained back up and they left. "Sis," asked Katey, the one who got whipped I smile at her and mouth, what do they do to us, "they test things out on us to see what we can get harmed by," this made me really scared. "But they seem to like you," says another wolf, and sis nods.