In the Wake of Devastation

There ya go, y'all. Stand's sequel, Still! Have fun. Don't scream at me when you're done reading this. Also I wrote this in 2017 so it's probably bad.

~'0'~

When You Were Standing in the Wake of Devastation

~'0'~

Voices... shouting... someone is screaming...

Alone in the darkness, yet... I can hear their breathing...

In the void, someone... is calling to me...

Nothing... I can't feel anything... see anything... hear anything...

.

Does the pain... ever end?

Everyone is... giving in... how much longer can we keep this up?

Let me go... go away... I don't want to hurt anymore...

Using... all the strength I've left, but it's not... enough...

So much pain... the only thing I know now...

I can feel myself fading...

Often I wonder... if this is the end... of everything...

No one is here... to save us... will this torture ever stop?

.

~'0'~

KANASHIMI JR. HIGH BURNED TO THE GROUND

Yesterday evening, a devastating fire burned Kanashimi Jr. High to the ground. No victims have been reported as of yet but the director, Ishikawa Kazuo, is currently missing. He is thought to have been in the school when the fire broke out, but no details have been made public yet.

Teachers are currently unavailable for comment, but a representative of the police has ensured the public that all club activities were already finished during the time of the fire, so it is unlikely for any victims to have fallen among the students.

The cause of the fire is still unknown as of yet. Authorities are looking into the situation, but it is unclear if the fire was an accident or if someone deliberately caused it.

~'0'~

FOUNDERS KANASHIMI JR. HIGH MISSING

Ishikawa Kazuo, the director of the recently burned down Kanashimi Jr. High has been officially declared missing. He was last spotted by one of the teachers of the school, who passed his office to notify the director that all teachers had left the school after work, somewhere around four o'clock.

''Everything seemed normal when I left. Director Ishikawa was working in his office as usual. He has a habit of being the last one to leave, the man is dictated to the school! I don't remember if I saw his brother, who often helps director Ishikawa with his work, though,'' said the teacher, who wishes to remain anonymous.