Grabbing at my hair, I internally continued to freakout, walking back and forth around the broken glass. The mess was only worsening the situation, and adding on to my unease. Harry's not only going to think that I'm a nark, but a clumsily nark. There isn't much worse than that.

Trying to quickly fix the situation before Harry could come any closer to witness my predicament, I abruptly decided to pick up as many glass bits as I could. Which, being a 'clumsy nark', I should have known better.

Going for a particular chunk of glass, my hands not so swiftly gilded past the sharp edge of it, slashing the skin open in the action. The sting of the wound was felt immediately, and a loud yelp slipped from my lips.

"Gosh darn it, can I do anything right" I more so mummer to myself, holding my bleeding hand to my chest.

"Doesn't appear so".

My head spun so suddenly to the sound, I swear I gave myself whiplash.

Harry stood just above me, now wearing a shirt (sadly or not so sadly, I'm wasn't quite sure yet), looking down at my curled up state. His eyes were obviously surveying the mess, as they darted back and forth between the broken glass and myself. He didn't move from his spot and obviously wasn't on planning on commenting either.

I gingerly held up my hand, showing him its injured state, and the glass stuck in my palm.

"Appears you cut yourself love" he utters, eyeing my bleeding hand. I nod my head in agreeance, bringing it back to my chest, hoping the contact would soothe the ache of it.

"Sorry about the vase" I muttered, gluing my eyes to my hand in order to avoid the obvious gaze he had on me. "I tried picking it up, but ya know", I nod my head towards my palm, keying as to what happened, "didn't turn out as planned'.

"I can see that".

A real sympathizer you are Harry, I'm already feeling better.

"Do you have a broom or something I can use to clean this up" I question, trying to keep the conversation going like Sabrina had asked me. Whatever she was doing I assumed wasn't particularly uncontroversial, however I let it slide and continued to keep up my side of the plan.

"Probably" he answers, his tone laced with disinterest. However, his eyes said other words. Harry continued to watch me under his lashes, as I sat on the floor, cautiously picking up smaller pieces of the glass to avoid hurting myself any further than I had already.

However, Harry, having other plans, kicked the glass away with the toe of his shoe and hoisted me up off the ground. A quick "come with me" is ushered, before heading back the way he came.

"A please would be nice" I huff, kicking at another piece of broken glass.

"It would have been nice if you hadn't broken my five thousand dollar porcelain vase, but you don't see me complaining" he shoots back, eyeing the pieces and then myself.

"Ar-are you serious" I stutter, immediately going back to collecting the damaged goods. "I can try to gl-glue it back together or something" I rush, apologies falling one after the other as I tried to pick up every piece as quickly as possible.

"Gracie stop," he huffs, going to grab at my wrist in order to pull me away from my mess.

"No no, don't worry, with a few tubes of superglue this will be as good as new" I argue, still shaking my head in disbelief of what I've done. I don't own anything close to the half the price of that singular vase, how the hell was I supposed to replace it.

Harry continues to shake his head, a small huff coming from his mouth, as he once again pulls me away from the glass. He turns me to face him, my head having shifted upward to look him in the eyes. "It's not a big deal" he persisted, pulling my hand into his so that he could examine it closer.