The first night at grandpa's house

*WARNING! This chapter has abuse and rape in it I will notify you when it starts so if you want to continue the story but don't want to read the abusive or rape part then you can skip it. I will also provide a end of abusive and the rape part when it's over. Thank you. Please enjoy and don't think to hard.*
~Y/n's POV~
After dinner we collected our dishes from the table and walked to the kitchen but on the way in I tripped on the carpet and fell. I had scraped my knee slightly and broke my glass and plate. Michael helped me up as grandpa came in looking mad. "What was that no- you little brat you broken one of our favorite sets! Clean this up and go to your room." He yelled at me. Michael hugs me as I whine slightly scared of the old man that looks to much like dad to yell at us. "I...I better clean this up...or grandpa will be mad at me more..." Michael nods and helps me I swept the glass as he held the dust pan. Then we put it in the garbage. We then headed up stairs to our rooms and got ready for bed. It was 6:59pm so we didn't have much time. As soon as we were done we walked to the halls and gave each other a hug then went to our rooms.
~time skip to midnight~ *abusive and rape part coming you can skip if you want to.*
~y/n's POV~
I wake up to my door opening. I sit up and rub my eyes and yawn. I look at the door expecting my twin but it was grandpa. He walked over to the bed and pinned me down and put something in my mouth to muffle my words and noises. He looked at me with angry eyes. "You broke our glass and plate... Now is your punishment."
~Micheals POV~
I wake up in the middle of the night because I heard someone walking in the hall. I quietly walk to my door and open it. I saw grandpa walking to my sister's room with something in his hands as soon as he walks into her room I walk to her door and peek in. Grandpa was over my sister and put the thing in her mouth. It looks like a cloth of some sort. Then when he was done he got up and started to hit her. But I couldn't hear much from her. He. Continued to hit and kick her as she started crying. Soon enough he started to underdress her and he slapped her when she tried to push him away.
~y/n's POV~
He hit me and punched me, he kicked me and choked me. And when he got bored of that he started to take my PJs off. Then my underwear, I try to push him away I was to scared to notice I was crying. He slapped my cheek and his ring must have cut me cause I felt a sting. He then took his pants off and he pulled his ding dong out. He was bigger then my brother's and he and I seen each in the baths and when changing. He they forcefully pushed it into my peach and I muffled a scream and try to push him away and he pins my hands down and starts pounding into my peach and I cry and scream. *The abuse and rape is over now* then the door opens wider and my brother looks horrified.
~Grandpa (Oliver's) POV~
I was punishing the brat and the door opened more and the other one is starring at us in horror. I pull out of the brat after I finish and smirk. "Your punishment is over now" I smile at my work she looks like a helpless little baby who has been beaten and bruises, and she has cum and blood leaking from her pussy. I leave and tell them to go back to bed.
~Micheals POV~
I watched as grandpa walked out and tell us to go back to sleep. I walk into my sister room and help take the cloth out of her mouth and then help her get dressed. Then I climbed into her bed and cuddled her hoping it was all just a dream.
~y/n's POV~
Michael came and helped me. Then cuddled up behind me in a protective manner. Then we fell asleep.
In the morning grandma came into my room and woke us up and asked us what happened and why Micheal was in my room. When we told her the truth she denied it. This happened every single night. Then on our last night there. Grandpa got really mad at me and my brother because my brother was now sleeping in my room and we shared the punishments. He locked my brother in his room that night and he came into mine. *Abuse and death. Be aware.*
He had a knife and rope. He tied me up and then used the extra to keep my screams to a minimum. He then started to carve his name into my side and then he carved naughty little shit into my leg. I was quickly fading and I squirmed screaming into the rope crying and getting tired. By the time he was done I was limp and cold and the screaming stopped hours before. In the hall you could here my brother banging on his door screaming and grandma pleading Oliver to stop behind the locked door of my dad's old room. *End of the abuse*
~the next day~
~Williams POV~
I drove to the hospital with my wife and newborn. Because we had a call for them that Micheal and y/n were in the hospital and one in critical condition. When we arrived we see my mom but my father is nowhere in sight when we asked her what happened. She told us. "Your father beat them...your little girl broke a plate and glass the first night. I didn't believe them at first.... But then... Last night I hear Micheal screaming to let him out of his room. And I saw your father heading to your old room... She wanted that room because it was closer to Micheal... But...he had a knife and rope... He locked the door... And...I tried to ask him to stop I pleaded and banged on the door... But when he came out she was cold...still breathing...but cold... I had called the police and the ambulance... And they took your father... They brought us here...." She was crying. We all were expect Elizabeth. "The doctors told me that she needs a blood transfusion... But Micheal is to injured to do it. And even if they do it. They can't guarantee her living..." The doctor comes out. "Are you the parents of the Afton kids?" We nod and he takes us to the room holding our little boy. "W...where's y/n?" Clara asked. "She's in emergency. We need blood and quick." I stand up. "I'll do it... I have blood type O." The doctor nods and take me to emergency to do the blood transfusion. And I see the state my little girl is in and I tear up. "I'm sorry sweetheart...I shouldn't have trusted them to watch you two... I thought he changed..." She didn't move but she moaned in pain. They started the process and hours later she was getting slightly better. But then... something happened. They couldn't find the problem. And her heart rate monitor started to slow down to much and they brought in micheal, and Clara. Elizabeth was left with my mom and a nurse. Her heart slowed and suddenly... "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" the doctor frowns and looked at us. "I'm sorry for your loss.

*Hey guys sorry about this being a sad chapter next chapter is a brighter one. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter.*
~bonus y/n pov~ I could here my brother and mother crying and I can feel someone holding my hand... It felt like my brother's... I'm sorry....I'm just...so...sleepy...I'll see you when I wake up brother.....