"Alright."

He smiled a bit, "good. Now let's get cleaned up."

"Cleaned up?" I asked, confused.

I mean clearly the man was ready to go and I was sure I could be soon.

"Yeah." He replied getting out of bed, "a shower."

"But..." I mumbled, kneeling on the edge of the bed, "what about morning sex?"

He smirked a bit, tucking my chin and kissing me deeply, "you get morning sex when you're not sore. If we make it worse you'll take longer to adjust."

"Alright." I pouted, watching him walk over to his bathroom.

I liked the way his tattoos moved on his skin, the large cross on his left shoulder blade seemed to pulse with life as did those on his arms.

He seemed to be content with the one sleeve and the other bicep dotted with them, much like the rest of his body.

And it was a magnificent body.

Like holy crap.

"Lark." He called, "stop ogling me and get your pretty ass in the shower."

I scrambled from the bed, pausing a moment at the strange feeling between my legs before hurrying to the bathroom.

I padded into the shower as he held its glass door open, following after into the space that seemed just a bit too small for us both.

I was going to ask if he was sure this was wise when he grabbed the soap and a washcloth and started lathering me up, his fingers working at my muscles that felt just a bit off this morning.

"I can..." I started, savoring the moment but knowing there wasn't a need for it.

"Let me," he rumbled in my ear, "just stop insisting you can do things and let me take care of you bambina."

I debated insisting, but his hands felt so good.

And he seemed to enjoy what he was doing.

So I just nodded, melting under his touch.

~~

He held my hand as he walked me back to my dorm so I could put on fresh clothes.

And... it confused me.

Sent a message I was sure he wanted to avoid.

I decided as I brushed on my lipstick that I should tell him that.

He was waiting for me anyways, we should chat about this issue.

Because I liked the feeling more than I should and I didn't need a broken heart. "Nix?" I called carefully.

He appeared in the door of my bedroom, watching me as I checked my lips, swiping the tube over them one more time, "yeah Lark?"

"You have been giving me mixed signals since this morning." And before that.

"I know."

Alcline Academy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें