That's why I give in. I shouldn't have, but I did. Under the terms that she would agree not to be alone at any point, that I drop her off and pick her up, and that she would text me updates to let me know she was safe every half an hour. Extreme? Sure. I know that, but I'm not taking any chances.

So after Melanie called Jemma to let her know she'd be back today but a little late, we got ready to leave. I dropped her off, had a coffee and then reluctantly left being as Louis will be at the house shortly.

When I get back, Louis is already hanging around outside the door. After I park my car, I walk inside, dragging him by his arm with me. A little harsh maybe, I know he didn't do it on purpose to fuck us all up but he still did. I shove him down onto the sofa. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK LOU?" I guess my anger over the situation has resurfaced.

"Woah, woah cool off mate" his hands come up in a surrender gesture.

Did he really just tell me to cool off?

"Cool off? COOL OFF? Louis - do you even realise how badly you've fucked over our plan because you dropped a FUCKING SANDWICH?" I kick the sofa near him. Louis has dealt with my anger before back when I worked for Wolfe, this isn't anything he isn't used to. Or at least, was used to - it's been a few years so I can still see the slight timidness in his eyes. He wouldn't know if I've gotten better or worse.

"I don't see why you think he's gonna work out that I'm working with you" I rolls my eyes at him. Does he not remember the way our world works? Coincidences don't happen. "Zayn is a smart man, Wolfe is a smart man, they will work it out, why aren't you more worried? It's your neck Wolfe will be after, you betrayed his trust" I've lowered my volume but my tone remains bitter and mad.

Louis laughs. "I'm not scared of Wolfe, he acts all tough but he wouldn't hurt a fly" Louis adjusts himself so he's sat more comfortably. Clearly Louis doesn't know much of Wolfe's history. Very rarely has Wolfe done his own dirty work, he always has his men to do it for him, me and Louis both being ex of those. However, from time to time he will get himself involved. If he's actually doing the work, you should be worried.

What Louis doesn't seem to understand is he has only seen the boss side of Wolfe. He's constantly had Wolfe's protection, but as soon as Wolfe finds out that Louis snaked, well it's not going to be a good outcome. Louis is being naive if he thinks Wolfe will easily let it slide or brush it off.

Luckily for Louis, as annoying as he is, he's got my trust and works with me so he's got my protection. Wolfe doesn't stand a chance on getting to him, but he needs to grow up in these kind of situations.

"Lou, listen, Wolfe will blow the roof when he finds out you've fucked him over, just because you've never seen Wolfe like that, doesn't mean he won't do anything" I try to reason. Louis just laughs. The fucking twat just laughed? I might have to kill him myself.

"Don't laugh, this isn't a game - do not make me regret working with you" my tone slightly aggressive, he needs to understand how serious I am. "Harry it'll be fine, I doubt they'll even work it out" Louis stands up. Without thinking, I grab the collar of his shirt and slam him back into the wall, not hard enough to actually hurt him, but enough to shock him into listening to what the fuck I'm saying.

"Listen. To. Me. Wolfe isn't someone to be so blasé to, okay? Neither is Zayn. You should know this, you've worked with them for how long? I can't believe you're behaving like such a dimwit. Fix the fuck up" I'm yelling in his face now. He needs to just get it in his head.