seungsik - wedding day

Start from the beginning

"I'm cool with that. When can I start?" I asked. "You can start tomorrow if you want," He says. "Really? I'm in," I agreed, getting the job with no difficulty.

Not really what I expected, but I guess I can start small. Who knows? This job might give me a better opportunity someday.

a week later...

I've been doing a fairly decent work here in my new job. In all honesty, it's pretty simple so it would be unlikely to screw up. But I'm not even going to wish for it.

I got to the apartment I was going to deliver to, a plastic bag on one hand and my helmet on the other.

I rang the doorbell and stood there for a while. Not so long after, someone finally answers the door.

"Here's your delivery- Y/N?" I said, noticing the person. "Oh! Seungsik?" She was shocked as well.

"I can't believe we'd meet like this," I said, making her nod in agreement. "Oh anyway, here's what you ordered," I said, handing over the plastic bag.

"Thanks," She thanks and pays. "Keep the change, it's your tip," She says, smiling. "Oh, thanks," I thanked her.

"Oh wait, you aren't at the flower shop?" I asked before she closed the door. "Well, I got sick so someone's taking over my shift. That's why I was so excited when you guys were open for deliveries." She explains.

"Oh, really? You don't look like it. Kidding aside, hope you get well soon!" I said waving my hand. "Aw, thanks," She says and smiles before closing the door.

[♡]

"Looks like you're feeling well today," I said as I entered the shop. She lifts her head from the counter and spots me.

"I sure do. Thanks to your delivery the other day," She replies, smiling. "Anyway, what brings you here?" She asks, coming to me.

"I just thought of dropping by. I'm free today anyway," I said. "That's thoughtful of you," She compliments, making me smile.

"Come to think of it, we haven't exchanged numbers yet. It's been so long since we've met," She says, making me realize as well.

"Well, I don't see why not," I replied, exchanging each other's numbers. "That reminds me, now I could contact you if I'd ever had a client. I'd mostly have customers going to events," She sparks an idea.

"That's a great idea! I never thought about that," I said. "If you get a lot of requests, you won't have to do your part-time job anymore," She says, raising my interest.

"I like what you're on," I replied.

Y/N's POV
It's been long since Seungsik and I have gotten closer. Not just on business matters, but socially as well.

Right now, I'm on my way to meet him. He said that recently, he wanted to talk to me. But I'm not quite sure why.

I got to the place he told me to go to. From a distance, I notice him sitting alone on a bench. Even if it's already nighttime, his silhouette is too familiar to me.

"Hey, Seungsik!" I said, waving at him as I approached him. "Oh, you're here," He lifts his head as he notices me.

"What'd you want to talk about?" I asked as I sat beside him. At first, he just stood quietly, but I didn't bother and patiently stood there. Before speaking up, he took a deep breath.

"I don't have anyone to talk to except you," He starts off. "There's something that has been bothering me lately," He continues. "What is it, then? Tell me anything," I replied.