7

The following day,

They asked their Jisoo unnie. "Are you sure you are okay with this?"

"Who else will do it?" as she raised her eyebrow.

Jisoo prepares herself and goes into the building with her friends telling her. "It's showtime"

...

(She went straight to the reception area.)

"Good morning, My name is Jisoo. I am the new hire personal assistant for BTS." in her polite way to the receptionist.

The girl looks at her with disbelief and said. "Are you sure you're a personal assistant and not a trainee?"

But Jisoo just smiled at her.

...

Few minutes past she bumped into a girl.

"Sorry." as Jennie winks at her.

"Oh! Hi! Sorry too. By the way I am Jisoo." as she shakes hand with Jennie.

...

Meanwhile inside the car.

"Nice job!" cheered by Rosé over an ear piece.

Then "The actress award goes to." as Lisa makes a drum roll which made the two girls giggle.

...

First day they already cease the moment to scan the place and set their hidden CCTV.

"Have you seen them already?" asked by Rosé.

"Negative." They said.

...

Until. "They are here." as Jisoo bows at them.

"Did they notice you?" Rosé asked.

"I don't think so." Jisoo answered while studying their movements.

"How about you." referring to Jennie.

"Same" her replied which made them feel relieved.

...

"We can't go near them yet." they said.

All the boys are being surrounded by staffs that made for the two girls to have difficulty in attaching the trackers.

But fortunately through their sleekness they are able to do it one by one.

...

"Very good everyone and now they are on." wherein they see seven boys gathered in one place.

Disappointment, fear and worry are on their faces.

"It seems that things are still sinking in." Rosé stated.

"Let's see what they are talking about." Jisso said.

...

"I hope everyone was just safe and fine." they said in sync.

The boys somehow lost their energy as they see their faces all over the television, newspaper and social media in a negative way.

However, out of nowhere while staring at the floors Jungkook suddenly speaks and said. "Hyung, I think I saw someone familiar."

With this statement his hyungs look at him puzzled.

...

Lisa whose seating beside Rosé stare at her and said. "I demand for an explanation." and began to cross her arms.

While Jennie and Jisoo calling their friend's name and said. "Pasta"

...

"I got an information that they saw someone suspicious who might started it." their CEO's first statement.

Then added."But the investigation is still on going and once I have new info I will notify you all."

"Good thing no one got hurt so I want you to cheer up okay?" Bang PD-nim's assurance and encouraged words.

Then a door bell rings.

"Anyways I want you to eat well. I need you enjoy and be safe" as he leaves them.

...

Lisa placed all the orders on the table and left unnoticed and went straight to their van.

"How come it's so easy to penetrate" but didn't continue as she smirks at Rosé.

Irritated a bit she didn't show it to her friend.