6

"Hey look what I bought." bragged by Lisa.

"What is that?" Rosé asked.

"It's an army bomb. I bought four for all of us. Isn't it cute?" she teased.

"Nice prop, Lalisa." Jennie said while holding the army bomb.

"So what else do you bought beside that." questioned by irritated Rosé.

"Well I found out that they have characters." which Jisoo place a kooky headband on Rosé's head.

While Jennie picked a chimmy character one. "Am I cute?" acts like a teenager.

Until Rosé also gave in and joined them like a kid.

"Anyways tomorrow is their meet and greet. Better be ready."reminded by Jisoo.

"Rosé you have the floor plan of the place?" asked by Jennie.

"Yes. Since it has a capacity of one hundred to one hundred fifty Lisa can blend in and be our eagle eye."

In shocked, Lisa interrupted and whine. "Why me?"

But she was ignored by her two unnies that made Rosé stuck her tongue out to Lisa.

"Anyway she can be our eyes inside."
she continues.

And their plan is ready to be executed it.

...

The awaited day came in BTS' s meet and greet.

Lisa went in like an ordinary fan and position herself in a farthest seats.

...

As soon as the boys came out, all fans are eyes on them cheering loudly.

...

While all of them is busy, Jennie on the other hand is on the other side where she is hidden and aiming for the boys.

When she is about to shoot, a smoke is started to spread all over the place that blocked her target.

However, Jennie still tries to release one shot that hit a wall.

Fans didn't know about it so the boys decided to kept it to themselves.

...

Fortunately, boys are safe as well as everyone in the said event.

Nonetheless, they are worried with their fans and staffs so non stop they are asking them.

And in an instant they made a public statement regarding what happened that made all their fans anxious about their safety.

...

After the incident the girls went home unsuccessful.

"I know it's you." stated by Jennie while removing her black leather jacket.

But Rosé shrugged it off and didn't say a word.

Thus, the three girls gazed at her suspiciously.

...

Meanwhile in their dorm boys can't stop from worrying.

The incident got stuck in their mind.

"Are you sure everyone's safe?" Taehyung asked.

"That's what they said." Hoseok answered.

Then another question is raised by Jungkook."Is it correct that we heard a gun shot."

Which answered by Namjoon and said. "Yes I think so. But they will not release it to avoid fear from people."

"Nobody was shot and it's not tear gas. It is just a smoke they said so no one was harmed." Butt in by Jin.

"Do you think so?." asked by Jimin.

And in order to calm everyone Yoongi speaks with them and said. "Let's think of what is positive to cheer the armies."

Though they can't move on they all agreed on that.