"Unfortunately, the Naboo security that discovered them prefered to shot first and retrieve data later." The Queen said.

"If they were found in the grasslands, where'd they pick up all this mud?" Melanie asked.

"Add that to our very long list of questions." Replied Typho.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this," C3PO said as the technical droid started sawing into the Droids head. Melanie smiled and patted the anxious droid on the shoulder. "With your permission, Senator Padme, I would like to shut down before I get sensory overload."

"Permission denied," Padme said.

"Denied?!"

"3PO, you may be able to get some information out of him."

Just as Padme finished her sentence, the droid shot up on the table and looked around. Melanie heard something about it not being able to see.

"You are in very good hands on board a separatist ship. Count Dooku himself intends to reward you for your bravery." 3PO tried to calm the droid down.

"Bravery?"

"For your assignment on Naboo? Do try to activate what's left of your memory. We all want to hear your tale of medical heroics."

A bunch of sounds came out the droids mouth that sounded like 'Virus'. Padme and Melanie looked a each other in confusion.

"Yes the virus, you do remember. Please continue."

"A small amount leaked out. Must contain. Naboo can not know. The lab must remain secret."

"A secret Lab on Naboo? Where? You must-" C3PO was halfway through saying when Melanie covered his mouth. He was about to blow his cover.

"It is a secret. This is no separatist ship."

"Unless you want to become a box of spare parts, you'll tell us where the lab is." Captain Typho was done with this whole conversation.

"The Lab is secret." The droid repeated. However, Melanie saw something out the corner of her eye and saw some spare parts racks falling towards her. Captain Typho managed to pull her out the way just in time. The shelving fell on and crushed the separatist droid.

"We'll never get any information out of him now." He sighed as he leaned towards the broken droid.

They all turned and looked at Jar jar Binks who was apparently the reason the racks fell over.

"Meesa sorry... It was an accident..." He flipped whatever he was holding over and something alive fell out of it.

"Is this what you're after?" Said Padme in a tired voice, looking down at the bug.

"Meesa love him! He's a very, very good tongue grabbing. Yousa finden only one placen."

"Where?" Melanie was beginning to catch on to something.

"In the mud under the perlote tree."

"Like the mud on this droid?" Padme asked, picking up what Melanie was putting down. "The eastern swamps! I think Jarjar just found out the location of that lab."

"We better contact the Jedi council," Melanie said and they hurried towards a communication room.

"Master Yoda and Master Windu. It's good to see you again. I'm sorry to interrupt your day but we need your help." Melanie greeted as the transmission crackled into life.

"Good to see you, it is. Problem, you have hmm?" Yoda replied looking between the queen and Senator Padme.

"It seems we have another problem with the Separatists... Just yesterday some Guards stumbled across three Droids. We managed to get some information from one of them before the droid met an untimely death... It talked about a secret lab and a virus. " Padme began.

"They're planning an attack on Naboo. its the only explanation." Captain Typho finished for her.

Yoda contemplated it for a moment before saying "Delicate the situation is. Two Jedi we will send."

"May I recommend General Kenobi and General Skywalker?" Padme said while looking down. Melanie's heart leapt in her chest. "Relations with the Gungans are a little tense right now, but they trust General Kenobi like one of their own."

"Send them we will," Yoda said before the transmission ended.

Padme turned back to the group and immediately started barking orders. "I want as much information as possible before the Jedi arrive." Turning to her friend she said, "See if you and 3PO can download any of the other battle droids memory. I'm going to find that Lab."

"Are you sure that's wise?" asked Captian Typho.

"Yeah, I know you can look after yourself if it comes to it but we have no idea what's out there." Melanie agreed.

"There's only one way to find out. I'll take Jar Jar with me. Come on Jar Jar." She said as she walked away.

"Padme!" Melanie cried to her friend. Padme stopped for a moment and looked at her friend. "I can't stop you but you better be safe."

Padme winked at Melanie and said, "Say hi to the boys for me."

Melanie's face felt like a burning sun. Oh god, she had to see the boys.