You were happy, you can't stop smiling. He liked you back, no scratch that, he loves you too! And you couldn't be more happy to know that and heard it from him. It took him long enough find you and it also took you long enough to finally meet him.

And to this day, the King finally found his Queen.....

-----

You're still wide awake while lying on your bed, you still couldn't believe it. It was so surreal to you and also to him. Kageyama also was still wide awake, smiling to himself.

He sighed happily while staring at the ceiling, he felt contented. He got up to get his phone and texted you, checking to see if you were still awake or not.

To: (f/n)-chan

Hey, you still awake?

You were in the middle of spacing out when you felt your phone's vibration. You quickly turn it on and checked the message but before you typed in your reply, you first buried your head in your pillow and squealed. After squealing, you typed in your reply with a big smile on your face

To: (contact name) (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

Not yet. What about you? Couldn't sleep?

He replied instantly.

From: (contact name) (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

Yeah. Don't tell me, you can't sleep too?

To: (contact name) (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

Hehehe you guessed it right!

From: (contact name) (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

Dumbass, you should sleep. You still have one more match tomorrow

To: (contact name) (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

Hai hai.... You should sleep too. Goodnight. Love you 😘

You waited for his reply but it didn't came, you were about to place your phone on your nightstand when you it suddenly vibrated again.

"Hello?"

["Goodnight. L-Love you too...."]

And hung up on you. Your phone was still on your ear, you were still processing the call. He didn't reply to your message because he wanted to call you and voice it out.

You quickly buried your head in your pillow and squealed again. You placed your phone on your nightstand and laid down with a big smile on your face. You closed your eyes and doze off to your Dreamland

-------

You're currently packing up your things in your duffel bag while your mom was preparing your bento. Yes, they're back from their trip and today they planned on watching your match together with your brother.

After packing your things up, you quickly slid into your (school's name) jacket and your sports shoes. Before you left, you first bid your parents good-bye.

"I gotta go! Bye!" You said and kissed their cheeks

"Take care!" You mom said

"Goodluck, princess!" Your father added

You quickly went inside Howl's car and threw your duffel bag in the back seat. After you buckled up, Howl immediately started the engine and drove off. You wanted to be early so you could bid your boyfriend and his team goodluck.