seven // 07

ag-butera pov

My eyes were closed and dried. Wondering how long did I slept. I couldnt open my eyes nor mouth. I couldnt hear. But I could breathe. I wasnt dreaming about anything. It was plain black.

Wondering if Luke came, I was thinking about Sasha and Luke because the picture of them kissing is always in my head. It hurts alot, I might not show it but it hurts deep inside.

Me and Sasha were enemies since we eere kindergarten. Shes always been really mean to me. I tried and tried to treat her nicely. She still acts like a bitch towards me.

I gave up and just leave her alone. So in 6th grade there was this new guy. I told my bestfriend 'Dave'. He promised to keep it a secret and he did. But Sasha heard me. So when she told the new guy I like him he said 'he didnt like me back' They all started laughing.

That day Dave was absent, It was the worst day of my enfire life. The new guys name is 'Wesley'. He was extremely cute. I bet hes a model now.

I wonder where is Dave. I havent talk to him for awhile. He told me he has a wife already. Yes I did went to his wedding. It was along time ago anyways. His wife was extremely talented. She could Sing, Dance, Design and etc...

On the other hand im only good at cooking. I was thinking of stupid stuff. Like seriously, Moments later I heard beeping noises.

My eyes started to open. I had a blurry vision. I rubbed my eyes and saw Dave and Kate. Kate is Daves wife. You see shes beautiful right.

"Hows Ariana, Doing" Asked the doctor. "Good" I said to the busy looking doctor.

"Are you feeling okay?" The doctor said I nodded.

"Why did you committed suicide" He asked me. "Im sorry, I just needed to ask" He said walking out of the door.

"That cunt" Dave said. "Relax, Its fine" I told him. "How are you feeling" Kate said with her smile.

"Good, How are you both?" I said looking at their rings. They both looked at each other and yelled "Im Pregnant" Kate yelled om the other hand Dave yelled "Shes pregnant".

My eyes widened. "Why didnt you guys tell me?" I said frowning. "We wanted to make it a surprise" Katy said. "Really in the HOSPITAL!" I jokingly yelled. But it was true.

I saw theyre guilty faces. "Aw, I love you guys" I said reaching for a hug.

"Whos this Loke?"  He said pronouncing his name wrong. I laughed. "Hes my ex and the reason why im here" I said scratching

my head.

"Luke Hem-mings" Kate said lookung really pale. "Yeah Why?" I said. "He was my ex-fiance, Until I saw him cheating with Sasha" She said crossing her arms.

"SON OF A BITCH, FIRST OF ALL MADE MY BEST FRIEND ALMOST COMMITED SUICIDE, SECOND OF ALL HE BROKE MY LOVES HEART, BUT THANK GOD HE BROKE UP WITH YOU" He said the last part abit softly.

The doof slammed opened reaveling Luke. "Hey, I bought drinks?" He smiled. "ARRRRGGGGH" Dave screamed. "Woah there Dinosaur" Luke said.

°•○●♡●○•°

heyya hoped u like this chapter x ily guys

°•°•quote of the day°•°•

ill clap when im impressed

ily x

stay rad ♡

- adelia // aka adeliaispunkrock //