"Assalamualaikum" Sara and Ali greeted. As they came out of the car and rahmaan approach them.

"Walaikum assalam. Thanks for the coming" rahmaan said.

"It's pleasure sir" Ali said smiling.

"Ali... How many times I told I'm not your sir out of the office" rahmaan said offended.

"Sorry si... rahmaan"

"It's okay... How are you bhabi?"

"Alhamdulillah I'm good rahmaan bhai... How about you?" Sarah asked giving him respectful smiled.

"Alhamdulillah I'm great..."

"Now can we go inside... If you all are done with greetings" momin asked impatiently. Everyone looks at his scowled face and chuckled.

"Ohk sahab zade let's go.." he hold momin's hand and took them inside the house.

"Assalamualaikum" hana greeted with wide smile as she saw them coming  inside.

"Walaikum assalam" Sara and Ali replied. And Sara hugged hana lightly.

"You look pretty" hana compliment Sara.

"Thank you... And you look gorgeous as always... And it's justify seeing rahmaan bhai's craziness for you" Sara compliment back and hana felt her cheeks heated up. Sara and hana become very good friends in all those years.

Hana and rahmaan made them sit on the sofa and sat beside them. But momin stood there and continuesly roaming his eyes here and there.

"Where is....." He cut off a voice.

"Hi momin" turning around a smiled made his way to his lips looking at her.

"Hi maham" he greeted and walked toward her. Maham face was shining like moon.

"They become very good friends... You know he was too excited meet you daughter that he literally drag me out of my room.. saying, Abbu will be angry ammi come on he is waiting for you" Sara said laughing. Everyone join her.

"And my both daughter also were too excited... Even though they met in school every day" hana said laughing and smiling. Thinking about her daughters craziness for momin. She sometimes became afraid seeing both of their's craziness toward momin. Her daughters remind her about her craziness of rahmaan. But she shrugged that thought assuring herself that she is thinking too much.

"Maham where are you taking me" momin asked as Maham hold his hand and started walking outside. But momin stopped.

"I told you na... I want to show you my new flower pot.. let's go" Maham said excitedly.

"Uh yeah... But... where is dua?" He asked again looking here and there.

"She is in her room" Maham replied.

"Why? She didn't know I'm here" momin asked

"She knows" maham said.

"Then why she hasn't come yet" he asked. feeling sad that dua hadn't come to meet him.

"I don't know" Maham shrug and her face lost their shine as Momin was asking about dua.

"Come with me.. I wan..."

"Where is dua?" Rahman asked. Momin heard him and turned to look at them.

"She is in her room...  Seems upset for something I called her but she said she don't wanted to come out" hana replied.

"What? I should check up on her" rahmaan said standing up.

"No maan. Let her be.. I think something happened between her and Maham.. so no need to interfere between them" hana said firmly. Rahman narrowed his eyes at her but shrugged nonethelessly sitting again. Hana and he already decided that they won't go between the two sisters so they don't had to be with one and had to hurt another.