The day my life changed

A/n: This is his hair without the cat ears. The color and texture of the first picture and the length of the second.

~Harry POV~

    Today has been the worse and best day of my life. It started off as usual with Aunt Petunia waking me up and throwing insults at me saying I'm "useless" or a "slut" and then telling me to make breakfast for her, Dudley, and Vernon.

    This is when my life got worse than it already was. I burnt the food I was cooking and Vernon slapped me, grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to Dudley's second bedroom to start hurting me.

   As soon as we got there Vernon took my shirt off, took off his studded belt and started whipping me with it, making me bleed. I stopped myself from screaming because I know he will just hit me harder for making noise.

    I was doing well in remaining quiet until out of nowhere a horrible pain appeared in the top of my head and in my lower back. The pain amplified to the point it made me scream so loud my voice echoed off the walls. Vernon was about to strike down harder on my back but he stopped, I was confused but then I saw some thing weird.

    I had a tail that looked black and at the tip faded into a pearl white. I had cat ears at the top of my head that looked the same as my tail. Mg hair had grown to below my butt and was now as blond as the Malfoys. I barely had the time to process my new appearance before I heard Vernon's voice yelling.

    I looked back up at Vernon in fear because I didn't know the way he was going to react to these changes.

Vernon: YOU FREAK. WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE YOURSELF INTO THIS. I know what I have to do to you now. It's what I should have done years ago.

He left the room and in that time an owl belonging to Gringotts appeared at the window. I hurried to the window and opened the letter the owl was carrying while it flew away.
It said:

Dear Mr. Potter,

     It has come to our attention that you have come into an early creature inheritance. We would advise that you come to Gringotts to discuss your changes as soon as possible. We would also like to discuss your bank records as you have not come the recommended once a month as the head and heir of many lines. This letter is a portkey that only works once. The activation word is "dragonbreath".

Groophmink

After I had finished reading the letter I heard Vernon coming up the stairs. I hid it in the waistband of my pants and put myself back the way I was when he left.

When he walked in he had a box with him. He opened it and inside was a collection of knives, medicine bottles and a gun.

Vernon: Now listen here boy. I don't know what you thought you would achieve doing this but I'll set you straight.

Harry: What do you mean Vernon. What are you going to do to me.

He didn't say anything. He just walked toward me with a knife in his hand and when he got close he raised it. I didn't want to stay and willingly attend my death. I touched the portkey in my waistband and yelled Dragonbreath as loud as I could.

~In Gringotts~

I landed right in the center. I looked up and found many staring at me. Right when I passed out I heard screams and people calling for a healer.

~Next Day~

Harry POV:

I woke up to all white. There was a goblin dressed in nursing robes next to me.